• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did You Have a Great Birthday, Pampered Laura?

In summary, Laura posted a happy birthday message to herself on her blog and received positive feedback from her followers. She says she misses everyone on CS but is glad to have made contact again.
baychef
Silver Member
Happy Birthday, Pampered Laura

eeyorebday3_small.jpg

Happy Brithday Laura!!!

Happy Birthday Laura! We miss you!:balloon: :balloon:

Happy Birthday Laura!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday Laura! I miss you around here. Hope all is going well with your new venture.

pamperedlinda said:
Happy Birthday Laura! I miss you around here. Hope all is going well with your new venture.
Last I heard she was an Advanced Leader or equal to in her new venture! Awesome for her!

Happy Birthday - have a great day!

Laura...you are missed! Hope you have a blessed birthday and a SUPER SELLING SEASON in your new business!

happybirthday.gif

Awww, if you see this, have a great day:)

I sent Laura a note this morning, and she replied back:
I think about you guys on CS a ton! If anyone asks, please tell ‘em Tom and I are doing great but I miss CS bunches...and that I keep wanting to go to the board and post a “hello” and see how everyone is, but I know if I pop in it’ll just open a can of worms, so I stay away.
There were some people who gave her heck about hanging around here APC (after PC), so she was worried about creating a situation. If you look up her profile, you can email your greetings to her, and she'll get them.

I'd just create an alternate identity, like "Nonchef Laura" so we know who she is but those other ones won't.

happy BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy Birthday Laura. Is today your birthday??? Have a good one.

Well I hope Laura pops in here to see her Happy Birthdays:balloon:

:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAURA

Happy Birthday Laura we miss you!!!!

:eek: :blushing: Hi everyone, thanks for the emails, and even phone calls. You guys are sooo sweet to make a post wishing me a happy b-day. :balloon:

Thanks Ann & Cathy for telling me that there was something I needed to check out on here, I've been skurrrrr'd to come in for a while. :eek:
Miss yall!

Happy Birthday Laura!

Pampered Laura said:
:eek: :blushing: Hi everyone, thanks for the emails, and even phone calls. You guys are sooo sweet to make a post wishing me a happy b-day. :balloon:

Thanks Ann & Cathy for telling me that there was something I needed to check out on here, I've been skurrrrr'd to come in for a while. :eek:
Miss yall!
Good to see you, My Dear. Don't be afraid to pop in here - we've recently proven we can gang up on anybody who crosses one of our own.

Hi Laura, good to see you pop in here! Hope you had a great day!

Hope you had a great birthday!!!:D

Pampered Laura said:

Miss yall!
Oh yay~! I'm so glad you decided to come "see" us! I think after all these months, you can come back just to say hi! If anyone is offended then they can just get over it! :p I for one, miss you alot! It was soooo great to see your post, it brought a smile to my face!:D :D ;) I hope you had a great day yesterday!:)

Related to Did You Have a Great Birthday, Pampered Laura?

1. What is "Happy Birthday, Pamperedlaura"?

"Happy Birthday, Pamperedlaura" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef to celebrate the birthday of our founder, Laura. It includes limited edition products and exclusive discounts.

2. When is "Happy Birthday, Pamperedlaura"?

"Happy Birthday, Pamperedlaura" takes place every year on the founder's birthday, which is on [insert date here]. It is a one-day event, so be sure to mark your calendars so you don't miss out!

3. How can I participate in "Happy Birthday, Pamperedlaura"?

To participate in "Happy Birthday, Pamperedlaura," simply visit our website on the designated day and browse through the special products and discounts. You can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information and to place an order.

4. Can I use my consultant discount during "Happy Birthday, Pamperedlaura"?

Yes, your consultant discount can be applied to any purchases made during "Happy Birthday, Pamperedlaura." However, please note that some exclusions may apply to certain limited edition products.

5. Is "Happy Birthday, Pamperedlaura" available internationally?

Yes, "Happy Birthday, Pamperedlaura" is available to our international customers as well. However, please note that some products and discounts may vary depending on your location.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
babywings76
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • pamperedharriet
  • General Chat
Replies