• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did You Get Your New Kraft Magazine Yet?

In summary, This magazine is great and has many quick and easy recipes. If you are not already getting it, go to the Kraft website and sign up.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
I just got my Kraft Food and Family magazine in the mail today. This has got to be one of the best ones yet! If you are not already getting this FREE magazine, go to the Kraft website and sign-up for it. There are so many good recipes, and they are all quick ones too.....hmmmm, dinner quick - what a GREAT idea! :D

I got mine today too! I love that magazine

Melinda

I got mine earlier in the week and I agree. I think there are even show "show worthy" recipes in there. I love it! Everyone should sign up and get one too.

I just signed up! Thanks!!

Just got mine, too (got the tip about this mag. from one of my customers!). I just went food shopping yesterday, so I'll have to save it for next week's trip to try some of the recipes - they look great!! :)

I got mine today - and that reminds me, I haven't even opened it yet!

I flipped through fast when I got it today... didn't that recipe for the chicken in a cream sauce look awesome!?!? and they totally used a SS pan... hmmm... that and some rice in the rice cooker would make a great easy meal! yum!

I received mine a couple of days ago. I love this magazine, too and I always try to make at least a couple of the recipes from each issue.

I need to check my mail, I bet mine is there.

I love the mag and the website. My mom and I use the meal and fitness planner feature and we love it!

Yes, I love it too! Thanks Beth.....I think she recommended it awhile back:thumbup:

pamperedlinda said:
I just got my Kraft Food and Family magazine in the mail today. This has got to be one of the best ones yet! If you are not already getting this FREE magazine, go to the Kraft website and sign-up for it. There are so many good recipes, and they are all quick ones too.....hmmmm, dinner quick - what a GREAT idea! :D

Got mine on Wednesday...its the best free thing I've ever got! The desserts are ALWAYS delicious and my favorite!

This is my second time to get this magazine. I have loved it both times. This one is awesome this time!

I had one that my grandma gave me, but I figured that she bought it from the store. I just went through it the other day & the recipes looked awesome! I didn't realize it was free! Where do I sign up?

I got mine the other day! I love it!

I got mine yesterday too! I haven't even had a chance to look through it, I love that magazine and the fact that it's free rocks my socks off!;) :D :thumbup: :balloon:

my mom made the bbq from the new magazine and it was delicious. Very Very tasty.

I'm still waiting to get mine but I viewed all of the recipes on their site. Last night I made the Saucy Parmesan Chicken and it was so good!

1. What is the new Kraft magazine and why is it relevant to Pampered Chef?

The new Kraft magazine is a publication from Kraft Foods that showcases recipes, tips, and ideas for cooking and entertaining. It is relevant to Pampered Chef because Kraft and Pampered Chef have a partnership where Pampered Chef products are often used in the magazine's recipes.

2. How often does the new Kraft magazine come out?

The new Kraft magazine is published quarterly, so it comes out four times a year.

3. Is the new Kraft magazine available for purchase?

No, the new Kraft magazine is not available for purchase. It is only available to those who are subscribed to it or received it through a promotion.

4. How can I subscribe to the new Kraft magazine?

You can subscribe to the new Kraft magazine by visiting their website or by contacting Kraft Foods directly. Pampered Chef customers may also receive the magazine as a perk for hosting a party or purchasing products.

5. Can I find Pampered Chef products featured in the new Kraft magazine?

Yes, Pampered Chef products are often featured in the new Kraft magazine as they are frequently used in the recipes and recommended by Kraft Foods. Look for the Pampered Chef logo or mentions of specific products throughout the magazine.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hoosierchef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
speedychef
Replies
Views
genburk
Replies
Views
tabnat80