• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did They Change Fb Page Updates?

In summary, I added a post to my FB page this morning & it doesn't seem to have hit anyone's wall. :( And I'm not sure why.... :confused: Anyone have an idea??I did a status update on mine a bit ago and it workedMy mom was the first to ask me about status updates a couple of weeks ago and I had no clue as to what she was talking about at the time. However, since then, I've noticed that if I put a link or anything such as that in my "What's on your mind" blank, it doesn't show up as a status update; it just posts to my wall. I'm not sure why this is but I wish that they would
bostonbelle
I added a post to my FB page this morning & it doesn't seem to have hit anyone's wall. :( And I'm not sure why.... :confused: Anyone have an idea??

I did a status update on mine a bit ago and it worked

My mom was the first to ask me about status updates a couple of weeks ago and I had no clue as to what she was talking about at the time. However, since then, I've noticed that if I put a link or anything such as that in my "What's on your mind" blank, it doesn't show up as a status update; it just posts to my wall. I'm not sure why this is but I wish that they would change it back!

If your fans are just reading Status Updates, they won't see links, pictures, notes etc. If they're using "News Feed" they'll see it all if they look at everything.

I've noticed that if I try to update from my phone, it appears as a Wall Post from a fan, not an update from me, which means it's only visible to those are both my friends and my fans (and if they're using News Feed).

It didn't show up on the newsfeed - for myself or hubby. Still :confused::confused:

Weird... but you can see it on your page?

NooraK said:
Weird... but you can see it on your page?

NO.... it's bizarre! I had to "share" it to see it on my newsfeed. I tried to "promote" (whatever that is) & got an error message.

I wonder if some privacy / access thing got messed up. But I can't figure it out.

If you can't see it on your page, then it didn't post for some reason. If you click "Share" anywhere on FB, it'll default to your personal profile, not your Page.

"Promote" is FBs link to take you to their paid advertising feature, which you wouldn't be allowed to do per PC rules.

1. What are Facebook page updates?

Facebook page updates are changes made to a Facebook business page or public figure page. These updates can include changes to the page layout, added or removed features, and updates to the profile information.

2. How do I know if a Facebook page has been updated?

If a Facebook page has been updated, you may notice changes to the page's appearance or functionality. You can also check the page's update history to see if any recent changes have been made.

3. Can I control the frequency of updates on my Facebook page?

Yes, as a page owner, you have the option to schedule updates and control the frequency of posts on your Facebook page. This can be done through the page's settings and using the publishing tools.

4. Will I be notified when a Facebook page has been updated?

No, Facebook does not send notifications when a page has been updated. However, you can follow the page and adjust your notification settings to receive updates when the page posts new content.

5. Can I revert back to a previous version of my Facebook page after an update?

No, once a Facebook page has been updated, the changes are permanent and cannot be reverted back to a previous version. However, you can make additional updates or changes to the page as needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • ChefZee