• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Want to Admin My Fb Page for Me?

In summary, this woman finds FB useful for bookmarking kitchen tips, but doesn't have the time to post them herself. She has also heard of services that allow people to post their messages for a set amount of time, but has not tried them out herself. She thinks Contact is a good option because people can post their messages for a set amount of time, but does not know if it is working for everyone.
NooraK
Gold Member
I love all the great stuff I see on FB, but I simply do not have the time to do it for my own page. Does anyone know of a service that could help?

Bueller, Bueller...

Hmmm - I've just bookmarked some kitchen tips sites and over the last year or two I just saved all of the tips the PC page posts in a Word doc and I just copy and paste a new one each day on to my page.lol - I have a ringtone that is the Bueller...Bueller clip :)
This week I'm going to make a text tone out of the Wahoo button we got at conference a few years back. I can't find mine so I have to borrow a cluster mates at our meeting on Monday. I am way too excited about that...I'm such a nerd!

I'll keep my ears and eyes open. I want to say I've heard of services like that, but I wasn't interested so the information dribbled out of my wee, little, leaky brain.

I have tons of information bookmarked and saved in my email box, I just plain don't have the time to post it. I know there are official services out there, but I think they might be a bit too steep for my budget.I suppose I was really hoping I might find someone who is active with their own FB page that would want to just post all the same stuff to mine :D

Ck messages

I know IContact is offering that now. You can put in your messages for 2-3 weeks at a time and put a date on them and they will post them. But I don't know that it was showing up for everyone because I never got responses on the one's posted by them like I do sometimes on the ones I post myself. And they are expensive!

I don't keep up with my own page. LOL

I know I need to do more with mine. I try to put up recipes or little things once in a while, but I'm really not good with it. I like the idea of setting up a document with a list of tips and just posting one a day. I'll have to start my list next time I'm avoiding homework :p

What is the purpose of having someone admin my Facebook page?

Having someone admin your Facebook page can help you manage and grow your page more efficiently. They can assist with creating and scheduling posts, responding to comments and messages, and analyzing page insights to improve your page's performance.

How do I choose the right person to admin my Facebook page?

You should look for someone who is familiar with Facebook and social media management, has good communication and organization skills, and shares your brand's values and voice. It's also important to establish clear expectations and guidelines for the admin.

What level of access should I give to an admin for my Facebook page?

The level of access you give to an admin depends on your comfort level and the tasks they will be responsible for. You can give them full access, which allows them to manage all aspects of your page, or limited access, which only allows them to perform specific tasks.

How can I ensure the security of my Facebook page when adding an admin?

To ensure the security of your page, choose someone you trust and set up two-factor authentication for your page. You can also limit the admin's access and monitor their activity through the page roles section in your Facebook settings.

What should I do if I no longer want someone to admin my Facebook page?

If you want to remove an admin from your page, you can either change their role to a lower level of access or completely remove them from the page. It's important to communicate your decision with the admin and establish a plan for transitioning the page responsibilities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • knew92