• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did Our Girls' OffTopic Ball Game End in a Heartbreaking Loss?

In summary, the "offTopic Ball Game Update" is a new and interactive game where players answer trivia questions and compete in a virtual ball game. It can be accessed through a phone app or computer and is suitable for all ages with adult supervision recommended for younger players. The questions cannot be customized at this time, but updates may offer this feature in the future. There are no prizes for winning, but it is still a fun way to compete with friends and family.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
Thank you all for your prayers! After an awesome game... that went into 4, yes FOUR overtimes... our dear girls were defeated 72 to 70. It was a heartbreaker but during a time our in the 3rd overtime the coach went behind the girls sitting on the bench, spread his arms out behind them and caught my eye and I stood and screamed and the whole crowd followed and my daughter and I together raised our hands pointed up toward Jesus! The other team members followed suit as well as many fans... it hurt to lose... the main guard had an off night... my daughter who usually fouls out made it all the way to 1 minute left in the 4th OT. It was SO emotional. I cannot believe her years of playing are over and that she will soon graduate... I praise God for her and I thank Him for all of you!
To God Be The GLORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Despite the loss, I'm glad it went so well! :)

prayinf for your online show!

Related to Did Our Girls' OffTopic Ball Game End in a Heartbreaking Loss?

What is the "offTopic Ball Game Update"?

The "offTopic Ball Game Update" is a new and exciting game that allows players to answer trivia questions and compete against each other in a virtual ball game. It is a fun and interactive way to engage with friends and family.

How do I play the "offTopic Ball Game Update"?

To play the "offTopic Ball Game Update," you will need to download the app on your phone or access it through your computer. Once you have the app, you can create a game or join an existing one by entering the game code provided by the host.

Is the "offTopic Ball Game Update" suitable for all ages?

Yes, the "offTopic Ball Game Update" is designed to be enjoyed by players of all ages. However, we do recommend that younger players have adult supervision while playing.

Can I customize the questions in the "offTopic Ball Game Update"?

Currently, the questions in the "offTopic Ball Game Update" are pre-selected and cannot be customized. However, we are constantly updating the game and may offer this feature in the future.

Are there any prizes for winning the "offTopic Ball Game Update"?

At this time, there are no prizes for winning the "offTopic Ball Game Update." However, you can still have a great time competing against your friends and family!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• quiverfull7
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
SillyChef
  • jrstephens
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • mrssyvo