• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did Nerves Cause Me to Fail My A+ Certification Exam?

In summary, John passed the first of the two A+ Certification exams! Not so much with flying colors but the lady at the exam site said, all that matters to any one hiring is that you passed. She also said that 30% of the questions I got wrong, and this goes for almost everyone taking a test, is because of nerves. Not because you do not know it but you are nervous and misinterpret the questions or answers. Cool huh? It is normal to get questions wrong!Congratulations !! a pass is a pass! ..... and good luck on the next testWoohoo!!!! Congratulations!!!Being new I must have missed something? I thought you were already certifiable ;)Seriously
pampered1224
Silver Member
as in another thread about the Packers - THANK YOU TO ALL MY CHEERLEADERS OUT HERE! I passed the first of the two A+ Certification exams! Not so much with flying colors but the lady at the exam site said, all that matters to any one hiring is that you passed. She also said that 30% of the questions I got wrong, and this goes for almost everyone taking a test, is because of nerves. Not because you do not know it but you are nervous and misinterpret the questions or answers. Cool huh? It is normal to get questions wrong!

WAHOO!!! Congratulations !! a pass is a pass! ..... and good luck on the next test

Woohoo!!!! Congratulations!!!

Being new I must have missed something? I thought you were already certifiable ;)Seriously, I did miss what you were certifying for??

Congratulations!

YEA John! We love your spirit, Yes we do, We love your spirit, How 'bout.....

Oh, oops....sorry. :eek: My cheerleading past burst out of me there for a second. :blushing:

JOHN, JOHN, he's our MAN! Let's give john a great big hand! Clap......JOHN!

Barry I am way past that kind if certifiable! Ask anyone out here that knows me! I lost my job in Nov 2009. I have sent out well over 300 resumes as part of applications. I had well over 30 some odd interviews and I have 24 years of IT experience. However, I could not land a job to save my soul. I decided to call some of those places to find out why I did not get the job. 99% of them replied that I was more than qualified but I lacked the certifications they wanted. So I went to our local Job Center and I found out about a program called the Workers Initiative Act and am back in school. At 49 Years of age! I am working on my two A+, N+ and my Network Security Certifications. At my age I found that my ability to learn is hampered by a need for remembering things! I asked out here about how to memorize tables, got some wonderful ideas that worked. And I am getting much needed support from all these wonderful people. So I had to share my victory with the [people who helped me achieve it. Now, I have my second test next week Tuesday. And I am working on my N+ classes now. Not to mention - no action - no result! I had to do something out of my comfort zone.

Congratulations John! It is such an accomplishment! I can't even imagine how hard it must be to get back in the groove of school and studying and test taking (yuck!) I think it was such a smart move for you to take the initiative and find out why people weren't hiring you and being proactive in finding a solution. Way to go!! :)

Raise a cheer for the old guy!

http://www.sunaz.com/scpoms/images/poms2.jpg

UGGH>..My eyes!!! :eek:BUT- when I'm her age, I sure hope my legs look like that! Shoot, I'd like my legs to look like that NOW!!

esavvymom said:
UGGH>..My eyes!!! :eek:

BUT- when I'm her age, I sure hope my legs look like that! Shoot, I'd like my legs to look like that NOW!!

Do I sense some photoshopping going on? Either way...I'll take them legs too!

Heck I would like to have them gams! Thanks KG for the additional cheerleader!

No Photoshopping at all! She's a member of the http://www.sunaz.com/scpoms/ - a group of senior citizen cheerleaders. I give them a lot of credit - and other than that, I'm keeping my thoughts to myself. ;)Well, except the thought that some of them look like they're in far better shape than women I know who are decades younger!

Related to Did Nerves Cause Me to Fail My A+ Certification Exam?

1. What is "Speaking of Cheerleaders...." about?

"Speaking of Cheerleaders...." is a cookbook featuring delicious recipes and entertaining tips for hosting the ultimate cheerleading-themed party. It also includes fun facts and anecdotes about the history of cheerleading.

2. Are the recipes in "Speaking of Cheerleaders...." difficult to make?

No, the recipes in "Speaking of Cheerleaders...." are designed to be easy and accessible for anyone to make. We understand that party planning can be stressful, so our recipes are simple and straightforward.

3. Can I use these recipes for parties other than cheerleading-themed ones?

Absolutely! While the cookbook is centered around a cheerleading theme, the recipes can be enjoyed for any type of party or gathering. The book also includes tips for adapting the theme to fit different occasions.

4. Is "Speaking of Cheerleaders...." only for cheerleaders or those involved in cheerleading?

No, the cookbook is for anyone who loves to entertain and throw fun and unique parties. While some of the content may be geared towards cheerleaders and their families, anyone can enjoy the recipes and tips in this book.

5. Are there any vegetarian or allergen-friendly recipes included in "Speaking of Cheerleaders...."?

Yes, "Speaking of Cheerleaders...." includes a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary restrictions and preferences. Vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free options are all included in the book.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jrstephens
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sklay723
  • naekelsey
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • The_Kitchen_Guy