• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did My Recruit Just Sign Up for PC Sales?

In summary, Kristi's day is going great. She has a new recruit, her husband found her new recruit, and she is looking forward to her upcoming shows.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Hey guys! What a way to start the day! A woman who told me almost a year ago she wanted to sell PC, just signed up!

Yeah! I'm so excited for her! This is a great day so far and it's only 8:00am!!!:D

Congratulations Kristi!!

Last edited:
Congrats Kristi! You'll be a director in no time:)

I hope so! I want to get 4 more before I take on directorship! I would hate to go into relinquishment!:eek:

AWESOME!!!!! Too bad we're in different waves or we could walk together. :)

Guess WHat? My dh just called and said he has a recruit for me!!! What? I called her and she wants to sign on Monday! I can't wait! That'll be number 4 for me!!!:D

Holy cow, that's awesome!! What a great day for you!!! How did your husband find this one? I need my husband to start recruiting for me!:)

Wow, this is your lucky day! You go Girl!

OMG! I guess I need to move to FL! Congrats to you. Keep doing what you're doing (but save some for me haha) Valky

Congrats!!!
PampMomof3 said:
Hey guys! What a way to start the day! A woman who told me almost a year ago she wanted to sell PC, just signed up!

Yeah! I'm so excited for her! This is a great day so far and it's only 8:00am!!!:D

I'm still hoping my first will sign very soon, and I really need to learn how to sell $ 1250.00/month.

I'd love to promote to Dir. someday :)

liz

Thanks Guys! My hubby found her at his work, he used to work with her. What's cool is that she sold 5 years ago and knows she can make great income doing it so she's ready to get going again. She's ready to sign but she wants me to go there and do a show for me for the kit credit. I told her that I can but I would rather her get the sales AND the commission so I told her to think about it. I also told her that I have 3 shows back to back this week so I'll call her on Monday to find out her decision.

What's funny is that my dh is ALWAYS saying "I have a show for you OR I have someone who wants to place an order" So when he told me that he has a recruit for me, I was like, yeah right!:rolleyes: But, I looked her name and number up and I called her less than an hour after I found out and now she knows I'm excited as well!

I love it! What a great week!!

Another great thing this week is my show tonight and my show Saturday night, both have told me that they've thought about selling! Of course you know I'm going to ask if the host decided to sign, how many people would host a show for them?!!

I would love it if I became a director in less than a week! That means, that I have a lot of work to do training!!!:D

PampMomof3 said:
Thanks Guys! My hubby found her at his work, he used to work with her. What's cool is that she sold 5 years ago and knows she can make great income doing it so she's ready to get going again. She's ready to sign but she wants me to go there and do a show for me for the kit credit. I told her that I can but I would rather her get the sales AND the commission so I told her to think about it. I also told her that I have 3 shows back to back this week so I'll call her on Monday to find out her decision.

What's funny is that my dh is ALWAYS saying "I have a show for you OR I have someone who wants to place an order" So when he told me that he has a recruit for me, I was like, yeah right!:rolleyes: But, I looked her name and number up and I called her less than an hour after I found out and now she knows I'm excited as well!

I love it! What a great week!!

Another great thing this week is my show tonight and my show Saturday night, both have told me that they've thought about selling! Of course you know I'm going to ask if the host decided to sign, how many people would host a show for them?!!

I would love it if I became a director in less than a week! That means, that I have a lot of work to do training!!!:D

Congrats! When I think back to my 1000+ show, the $40 kit credit was nice, but it would have been even better if I signed and had that show myself!!

That's exactly what I"m talking about. I'm leaving the decision in your hands and she has almost a week to think about it. I don't want her to think I'm pressuring her either way.:)

I chose to pay the extra $40 and sign without a show so I could have the "kickoff" on my own and let a host gain benefits...for me it would pay off more in the future (I hope)...we'll find out soon! Plus, I wanted someone else to get excited about my start and invite friends rather than me doing all that work PLUS starting up. I figured if she invites, it'll get outside my "normal" circle. If it isn't enough, I can always go back and "have my own show" to give myself a boost.

Oh, I always tell potentional consultants it makes more sense $$$ wise to sign and host their first show than to get that $40 credit. The commission they can earn is much more than $40.

I just started to offer a kickoff show for them. They do a lot of the work, but I go and help get them bookings. Its actaully easier to ask for someone else!

That's what I told her I would do. She said she didn't want to do that to me but I told her that I would rather see her succeed and start off with a bang than worry about $40.:)

Related to Did My Recruit Just Sign Up for PC Sales?

What is "My 3rd Recruit Just Signed!"?

"My 3rd Recruit Just Signed!" is a phrase commonly used by recruiters to announce that they have successfully signed their third recruit for a particular project or team.

Why is signing a third recruit significant?

Signing a third recruit is significant because it typically means that the recruiting process is progressing well and the recruiter is making progress towards filling their desired number of spots for a project or team.

What are the benefits of having a third recruit signed?

Hiring a third recruit can bring a variety of benefits, such as a diverse range of skills and perspectives, increased productivity and efficiency, and a stronger team dynamic.

What should I do after my third recruit has signed?

After your third recruit has signed, it is important to continue the onboarding process and ensure they are integrated into the team smoothly. You may also want to start looking for additional recruits to fill any remaining spots or to have backups in case any recruits drop out.

How can I celebrate my third recruit signing?

You can celebrate your third recruit signing by congratulating them and showing your appreciation for their commitment. You can also share the news with your team or superiors and recognize the hard work and effort that went into the successful signing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jessinthekitchen
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • DMB75
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
candiejayne
  • lockhartkitchen