• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did Jack Canfield's 'The Laws of Attraction' Impact Your Business?

The first work on The Law of Attraction was done by Esther and Jerry Hicks back in the 1980's.Jack Canfield is an awesome speaker, and it's worth it to go hear him, regardless of the subject.The other one is in the afternoon.It is only $25 so I thought it might be worth it.
KellyRedHead
Jack Canfield "The Laws of Attraction"?

He will be in our area next week and my director asked who would like to go. If you did go, did it do anything for your business?

Thanks for your thoughts!
Kelly V.

BUMPING!! :D

I have to let her know by later this evening, so anyone ever seen him live or read books by him etc... What did you think?

Kelly V.

I would go if it was near me! I've read "the Secret"; which has lots of quotes from him. It's about positive thinking; and believing that all you have to do is ask for what you want, & believe that it is yours, & you will have it. (the law of attraction)

The first work on The Law Of Attraction was done by Esther and Jerry Hicks back in the 1980's, just to set the record straight.Jack Canfield is an awesome speaker, and it's worth it to go hear him, regardless of the subject.(He's half of the Chicken Soup for the Soul team.)You can find out more on his website.

Last edited:
It is only $25 so I thought it might be worth it. There is another one in the afternoon on his success series? That is a couple hundred.

Thanks for your input!

Kelly V. :)

OMG I would totally go!

Kelly, what did you decide to do?

I decide to go. I figure if I didn't go and my director told me all about it and how inspirational he was, I would not be pleased with myself for missing it.:grumpy:
I think this will really help in my family and business life.

I wish I was going to the one in the afternoon, but that one is $250 or $300 (that one is like a success training session I think)
this one is only $25. So more affordable!

I will let you all know how it goes, it is this Tuesday April 8th.

Thanks for everyones input, and convincing me to go!

Kelly V. :)

Yes, give us the details!

If you're truly interested in the Law of Attraction, see the website of Esther and Jerry Hicks, and the website of Louise Hay, Hay House.(The Law of Attraction is what The Secret is all about.)

Related to Did Jack Canfield's 'The Laws of Attraction' Impact Your Business?

1. Has anyone seen a recipe for chicken parmesan?

Yes, we have a delicious chicken parmesan recipe on our website. You can also find it in our "30-Minute Meals" cookbook.

2. Has anyone seen the new fall catalog?

Yes, the new fall catalog is now available! You can view it online or contact your consultant to request a physical copy.

3. Has anyone seen the new kitchen gadgets released this month?

Yes, we have just released our new fall line of kitchen gadgets. You can browse and purchase them on our website or through your consultant.

4. Has anyone seen any deals or promotions going on at Pampered Chef?

Yes, we often have special deals and promotions throughout the year. You can check our website or contact your consultant to stay updated on current offers.

5. Has anyone seen any reviews for the Pampered Chef air fryer?

Yes, there are many reviews for the Pampered Chef air fryer online. You can also find testimonials from satisfied customers on our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jwpamp
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jwpamp
Replies
Views
baychef
Replies
Views
pchockeymom