• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did I Just Spot Myself in a Farm and Fleet Commercial?

In summary, two phone calls came in within minutes of each other, both saying that I was in a commercial. I knew this could happen, as last year I was in a commercial for Toyland, which is also located in Janesville, WI. I'm excited to see if I'm in the new commercial, which I'm guessing I am based off of the information provided.
Jessamary
I got 2 phone calls within minutes of each other, saying I was in a commercial!

It's a Farm and Fleet commercial for the opening of Toyland, and it was on during the Packer game.

I knew this could have been a possibility. Last year, I rolled out of bed and drove to F&F the opening day of Toyland. There were guys with cameras there and one guy facilitating it all. I asked the guy if he knew my friend Dan, who works at corporate. He said, "Yeah! Hey...can we talk to you?"

So they interviewed me for a few minutes (keep in mind...6 a.m., no make-up, no shower...) and had me fill out a sheet of information. I kept asking my friend if I was going to be in the commercial, and as of about 3 weeks ago, the producer dude said he didn't know.

Now, to only catch the commercial to see it! Apparently, I'm the first one on and I say something cheesy like "I love to shop at Farm and Fleet for Christmas." I have red hair, and I know I was wearing a multi-colored mock-turtleneck sweater.

So if you see a F&F commercial this week, look for me! ;)

WOO HOO For you!! I don''t even know what Farm and Fleet is so I am guessing we won't be seeing it here in NJ!

Maybe you can put it on you tube or something for us! :)

We have Fleet Farm here so I probably won't see it, but hope it turned out great!

Never heard of it - but great for you!

I just saw it!
For those of you that don't know, Farm and Fleet is a company located in Janesville, WI. It's got locations in IL, WI, and IA. It's got like household stuff, as well as stuff like tools, animal feed, and car parts.

Related to Did I Just Spot Myself in a Farm and Fleet Commercial?

1. What is "I Was Just in a Commercial!"?

"I Was Just in a Commercial!" is a popular line of kitchen products sold by Pampered Chef. It features high-quality and innovative kitchen tools that are designed to make cooking and baking easier and more enjoyable.

2. How is "I Was Just in a Commercial!" different from other kitchen products?

Unlike other kitchen products, "I Was Just in a Commercial!" is exclusively sold by Pampered Chef and cannot be found in retail stores. Our products are also rigorously tested and approved by our team of chefs and kitchen experts to ensure their quality and functionality.

3. What types of products are available in the "I Was Just in a Commercial!" line?

The "I Was Just in a Commercial!" line includes a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets such as knives, cookware, bakeware, and small appliances. We also offer a range of pantry items, cookbooks, and kitchen accessories to enhance your cooking experience.

4. Are "I Was Just in a Commercial!" products only for professional chefs?

No, "I Was Just in a Commercial!" products are designed for home cooks of all levels. Our products are user-friendly and can be used by anyone, whether you're a beginner or an experienced cook.

5. Can I order "I Was Just in a Commercial!" products online?

Yes, you can order "I Was Just in a Commercial!" products directly from the Pampered Chef website or through one of our independent consultants. We also offer online cooking classes and virtual parties where you can learn more about our products and how to use them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Karen
Replies