• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did Ginny have a memorable birthday celebration with Kitchen2U and friends?

In summary, Ginny's birthday was great. She had a yummy dinner, received a Mickey Mouse Ann, and her friends celebrated her birthday.
baychef
Silver Member
Happy Birthday, Ginny!
thumb_minniemousebirthday01.gif

Hope it's a good one!
thumb_minniemousebirthday03.gif

Happy Birthday!!!!!

Hope it's a great one!

Happy Birthday!!!! Have a wonderful day!:) :balloon: :balloon:

Happy Birthday Ginny!

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/smilies/oregonian_bdayparty.gif

Happy Birthday Ginny! May all your birthday wishes come true:)

Happy Birthday Ginny!

Happy Birthday!

Thanks everyone ~ all of you are soooo sweet! I've got the BIG one next year! Ha-Ha...Just got back from dinner...Macaroni Grill ~ had my Lobster Ravioli! Yum! My DEAR husband who had his gastric bypass surgery on Dec 3...insisted we go. Yesterday was his 2 wk post op check...eating REAL food ! So he and my daughter ended up sharing some Halibut...he said it was soooooooooo good!

Thanks for the Mickey Mouse Ann! You remembered I'm a Disney freak?

happy Birthday-----enjoy your DAY!!!

Sorry Ginny...I wasn't on much yesterday and I missed this thread!
Glad you got to have a yummy dinner!

happybirthday.gif

Hope you had a great day! And that Lobster Ravioli sounds delicious!

Hope you had a wonderful day!:balloon:

Sorry GInny, I haven't been on in a week! :)
Alright, I've tried adding all kinds of cute Birthday graphics and they won't work. :( SO

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Last edited:
Kitchen2u said:
Thanks for the Mickey Mouse Ann! You remembered I'm a Disney freak?
Your atavar helped me pick those out!!! I can't remember what my own favorite things are!!:confused: :eek:

Thanks Morfia, Kelly, Linda and Lacy ~ dinner was deeeeeeeeelicious!

Hey Kristi! Thanks! I can't figure out to add graphics in this board either ~ anyone?

Ann ~ well, duh! LOL I guess my avatar did give you a little hint.

Someone else had (actually there were 2) the same birthday as me yesterday...but one of them...we were born not only on the same day...but the same year too! Happy Belated Birthday you two!

Ginny - Sorry I missed this yesterday too! I hope you had a wonderful day and got spoiled!

janetupnorth said:
Ginny - Sorry I missed this yesterday too! I hope you had a wonderful day and got spoiled!

Thanks Janet, better late than never! Yes ~ I did have a wonderful day and I DID get spoiled. Robert, Ryan and Robyn laughed at me when I told them what I wanted for my birthday earlier this month...a HUGE gorilla rack for my storage unit...gonna organize my PC stuff!!!

:balloon: :balloon: :balloon: HAPPY BIRTHDAY :balloon: :balloon: :balloon:

Happy Birthday girlfriend!!!!

I was at the happiest place on Earth on your birthday. Are you jealous??!?!?!?!!?

Hope it was fantastic!

Happy Birthday!!

Thanks Cindy, Deb and Lori...

Deb ! ! ! Ugh ! ! ! I was there last year for my birthday...can you believe it was the VERY FIRST TIME I was there at Christmas time? Then we went on a Mexico cruise...

Related to Did Ginny have a memorable birthday celebration with Kitchen2U and friends?

What is "Happy Birthday, Kitchen2U!"?

"Happy Birthday, Kitchen2U!" is a special birthday-themed collection offered by Pampered Chef that includes kitchen tools and accessories perfect for celebrating birthdays in the kitchen.

What products are included in the "Happy Birthday, Kitchen2U!" collection?

The "Happy Birthday, Kitchen2U!" collection includes a variety of products such as a cake decorating kit, cupcake pan, birthday-themed apron, and a birthday candle shaped silicone mold.

Can I purchase individual items from the "Happy Birthday, Kitchen2U!" collection?

Yes, individual items from the "Happy Birthday, Kitchen2U!" collection can be purchased separately based on availability. However, purchasing the entire collection offers a better value and includes all the essential tools for birthday baking and decorating.

Can I personalize the "Happy Birthday, Kitchen2U!" products?

Unfortunately, the "Happy Birthday, Kitchen2U!" products cannot be personalized. However, they come in fun and festive designs that are perfect for any birthday celebration.

Is the "Happy Birthday, Kitchen2U!" collection only available for purchase during certain times of the year?

No, the "Happy Birthday, Kitchen2U!" collection is available for purchase year-round. It is a popular collection among customers for birthdays and other special occasions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • Jolie_Paradoxe
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
Replies