• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Desperate Housewives: A Delicious Spring Lamb and Cherry Pie Recipe

In summary, Bree cooking lamb in the roaster and what looked like a cherry pie in the Deep Dish Pie Plate. Tom noticed the pie plate and thought it looked familiar, so he looked it up online. He noticed the similarities to one of our products and thought it was cool.
Sk8Mom209
Gold Member
Okay - I think that I am seeing PC all over DH. Bree cooking spring lamb in the roaster and what looked like a Cherry Pie in the Deep Dish Pie Plate.

Last edited:
I noticed the pie plate and thought it looked familiar!

The roaster was in the opening scene, from inside the oven as Bree removed the roaster. Then after the credits and commercial, there was the pie plate.

PC is really make the rounds, around Hollywood!

When Tom was baking a pizza - I wondered if it was one of our stones!

So are they using stoneware?

In the UK there aren't any rival companies doing stoneware, so even if it isn't our stones but LOOK like our stones I can tell people to watch for them!

I've started telling people to watch for batter bowls on Grey's Anatomy, it would be cool to tell people to watch for stoneware on Desperate Housewives too!

Cindycooks said:
When Tom was baking a pizza - I wondered if it was one of our stones!

no in the scene it showed it was on a metal pan.

but i did notice the roaster then my husband noticed the DDPP & the slice & serve (looked like it)
pretty sad i now have him looking for PC products on TV !

I can't believe he was even paying that much attention to the show! he's usually asleep by then.

No, it was on a stone. I noticed all the things you guys have mentioned last night as well! I thought it was neat.

I tried re-watching the episode online this morning, but it would not load here at work.

I thought the pizza was on a metal tray as well, but I am going to try and watch the episode again online at home tonight.

I think it is really cool we are out there in such a big way lately!

Wow, I managed to miss all that!!! I am a huge DH fan, but my son was bugging me and talking last night through part of it. Usually when he hears it coming on, he takes off in the other room to play, but he wanted to talk last night!

What do you all think of Edie last night? I always liked her sassy character before, but I was just mad last night!! Especially when I saw the preview for next week!!

The pizza was on a stone in the oven, then he took it out and put it on a metal pan.

I don't think that was our roaster--the sides were too short.

I missed the pie plate.

I saw the roaster, the plate and the stone. I would hope if they were using PC, we would hear about it!

I had a customer at my show tonight mention the Desperate housewives pizza stone!
Very cool, I guess we consultants are not the only ones who notice :)

Related to Desperate Housewives: A Delicious Spring Lamb and Cherry Pie Recipe

What is "Desperate Housewives" about?

"Desperate Housewives" is a television series that follows the lives of a group of women living on the fictional street of Wisteria Lane. The show explores their relationships, secrets, and dramas as they navigate through their personal and professional lives.

Who are the main characters in "Desperate Housewives"?

The main characters include Susan Mayer, Lynette Scavo, Bree Van de Kamp, Gabrielle Solis, and Edie Britt. Other recurring characters also play significant roles in the show's plot.

Is "Desperate Housewives" appropriate for all ages?

The show is rated TV-14 for its mature themes, including adultery, violence, and drug use. It may not be suitable for younger viewers.

How many seasons of "Desperate Housewives" are there?

There are 8 seasons of "Desperate Housewives," which aired from 2004 to 2012. Each season consists of 22-24 episodes.

Can I watch "Desperate Housewives" online?

Yes, all 8 seasons of "Desperate Housewives" are available to stream on various platforms, including Hulu, Amazon Prime Video, and Disney+. Some episodes may also be available for purchase or rent on digital platforms.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BadGirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • nikked
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies