• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Designer Series Paper Towels - For the SA Customer Who Wants It All

But I'm definitely going to check out the link you provided!LOL - with an addiction that serious, I hate to imagine the scene if your grocery store doesn't have the polka-dots!:eek::DI am so bummed, I've been to 2 differant Walmarts and a Target and I can't find these. Are they new???I don't know if they're new or not.
Jessamary
I went to the grocery store a few days ago and bought some paper towels. I brought them out tonight, and guess what...it's the Dots pattern! Well, pretty darn close anyway. It's Bounty designer series. For the SA customer that wants it all...right on down to the paper towels!

Forget for the SA customer - how about for the consultant that want it all :D

Cool. I'll have to look for those. I can see telling people, "Our pattern is so popular that other companies are copying it now." LOL!

Gonna have to check that out! That would be so cool to have at a show. I have actually taken paper towels to shows before, so this will be pretty cool to have a pattern that is so close.

That is cool to know!!! I will have to go and check it out!!

raebates said:
Cool. I'll have to look for those. I can see telling people, "Our pattern is so popular that other companies are copying it now." LOL!

Great line. Considered it copied! :)

As a polk-a-dot freak (is there a 12 step program for me?), I am so pumped to get these paper towels! I'm like lady Penelope (Thunderbirds Are Go) with the ball-room... Polk-a-dot everything. Now it is beyond sick... we may be getting into evil and wrong level of addiction. But thanks for the heads up. I'm off to the grocery store now! Haaa!

Chef Stephanie Petersen said:
As a polk-a-dot freak (is there a 12 step program for me?), I am so pumped to get these paper towels! I'm like lady Penelope (Thunderbirds Are Go) with the ball-room... Polk-a-dot everything. Now it is beyond sick... we may be getting into evil and wrong level of addiction. But thanks for the heads up. I'm off to the grocery store now! Haaa!

LOL - with an addiction that serious, I hate to imagine the scene if your grocery store doesn't have the polka-dots!:eek::D

I am so bummed, I've been to 2 differant Walmarts and a Target and I can't find these. Are they new???

I don't know if they're new or not. I go to a grocery store - you know, like a little hometown grocery store - and it's there. I picked up a couple more rolls last week.

Related to Designer Series Paper Towels - For the SA Customer Who Wants It All

1. What makes the Designer Series Paper Towels different from other paper towels?

The Designer Series Paper Towels are made with premium materials and have a unique quilted design that provides superior absorbency and strength. They also come in a variety of stylish designs to complement any kitchen decor.

2. Are the Designer Series Paper Towels biodegradable?

Yes, the Designer Series Paper Towels are made from 100% biodegradable materials, making them an eco-friendly option for everyday use.

3. Can these paper towels be used for cleaning up spills and messes?

Absolutely! The Designer Series Paper Towels are not only great for drying hands and dishes, but they are also highly absorbent and durable enough to tackle any mess in the kitchen.

4. How many sheets are included in each package of Designer Series Paper Towels?

Each package contains 6 rolls of Designer Series Paper Towels, with 100 sheets per roll, giving you a total of 600 sheets to last for multiple uses.

5. Are the Designer Series Paper Towels safe to use on delicate surfaces?

Yes, these paper towels are gentle enough to use on delicate surfaces such as glassware or electronics. The quilted design helps prevent any scratches or damage while still providing effective cleaning and drying.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefsteph07
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • Brenda.the.chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • pampered1224