• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Depressed and Need Some Motivation!

In summary, Susan is looking for ways to restart her PC business, as her director has been busy recently. She has decided to have a mystery host at her upcoming show, which will give away some new products. She also plans to call past hosts to let them know about the catalog and to get their support.
Soozeeq
Okay so I haven't done a show in a couple of months. Things here have been so hectic that I can't seem to see straight. I really want my PC business to work and grow but I have to get it started again. My problem now is that I have hit depression mode and it seems to be the only mode I know. My director, although willing to help, isn't always available to talk to. She has had a few rough months with our team and I almost feel like I am intruding or causing grief. It is hard to explain that situation so moving on to the point....

I want to get started again - fresh. Does anyone have any suggestions? I am open to any suggestions, kicks in the pants :p or whatever shoves, nudges, gentle taps on the shoulder etc. you may send my way!

I am working in a job that I hate so I really want to get PC going so that I can quit my job at some point.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Susan

Well. To get my business moving this year I am going to have a mystery host. I am playing a few games at my show as well, BUT the biggest thing I am doing there is using the BOOK to LOOK. I will have some small things in there, but I will also be able to give away a few more raffle tickets for the host benefits. :D Hope it works for you.

This is the best time of year to need motivation!! We have the discontinued list- call people and tell them that this is their LAST chance to get these items! That will at least bring in a catty show. Call anyone who has purchased stoneware and tell them that they can get TWO pieces at 60% off in Feb. Call ALL your past hosts and let them know that you have a brand new catalog coming March 1st and they should be the host reaping the benefits of a "new product" show! If you are excited (how can you NOT be with all the announcements about new products!) they will sense it and get excited! Good luck and you always have us for support!

Related to Depressed and Need Some Motivation!

1. How can I motivate myself when I'm feeling depressed?

When you're feeling depressed, it can be difficult to find motivation. One way to motivate yourself is to set small, achievable goals for yourself. This could be as simple as making your bed or going for a walk. Celebrating these small victories can help boost your mood and give you a sense of accomplishment.

2. Is exercise a good way to combat depression?

Yes, exercise can be a great way to combat depression. Physical activity releases endorphins, which are feel-good chemicals that can improve your mood. Even just a short walk or some light stretching can make a difference in how you feel.

3. How can I stay motivated when I have no energy?

If you're feeling low on energy, it can be hard to find motivation. One strategy is to break tasks into smaller, more manageable chunks. This can help you feel less overwhelmed and give you a sense of accomplishment when you complete each step.

4. Can practicing self-care help with depression?

Yes, practicing self-care can be an effective way to manage depression. This can include things like getting enough sleep, eating well, and engaging in activities that bring you joy. Taking care of yourself can help improve your overall well-being and give you the energy and motivation to tackle your day.

5. Are there any specific foods that can help with depression?

While there is no specific food that can cure depression, there are certain foods that can help improve your mood. These include foods rich in omega-3 fatty acids, such as salmon and walnuts, as well as foods high in antioxidants, such as berries and dark leafy greens. Eating a balanced and nutritious diet can help support your mental health.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
  • 1995tucker
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies