• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Demoing New Technology: A Review

, these are seriously good! I have not demo'd them yet, but I made them and they are AWESOME. I cannot wait to make them again!! My parents & husband all loved them too!!You MUST try them!
leannvv
Has anyone tried or demoed?

I have not demo'd them yet, but I made them and they are AWESOME. I cannot wait to make them again!! My parents & husband all loved them too!! You MUST try them!

They are super good. I made them for my open house, but I did not demo them. The one thing I would worry about in a demo is the time it takes to cook/carmelize the onions. It took me about twice as long as the recipe says....maybe I didn't have the heat up high enough?

hi all i have a question about these goat cheese is not avalible at the commisary I go to i was wondering if anything was comparable? thanks tiffanyp

I have heard that cream cheese could work, although it won't be as tangy. Maybe with a squeeze of lemon?

tiffanypatton79 said:
hi all i have a question about these goat cheese is not avalible at the commisary I go to i was wondering if anything was comparable? thanks tiffanyp

Farmer cheese, which is near the cream cheese might work or Feta cheese ( but DO NOT) add any extra salt. At last resort, you could probably use cream cheese...hope this helps:)

Cheese optionsYou can mix some cream cheese with garlic (fits the onion theme) and 1 teaspoon Rosemary/Herb seasoning, without impacting the recipe.

I made this and took it to cluster - VERY VERY good! I used less goat cheese than the recipe asks - it's expensive! About a dollar an ounce.

Another option is barely-seasoned Boursin cheese or other spreadable soft cheese. You could even do Ricotta or possibly even fresh Mozarrella.

I made them for my fall preview but used Cream cheese instead, not sure if everyone liked goat cheese. They came out good but needed some extra something so maybe using a flavored spreadable cream cheese instead? Dont' they have flavored cream cheeses?

Anyways, I would recommend them to anyone!

I know they have garlic and herb cream cheese, would that work?

gilliandanielle said:
I know they have garlic and herb cream cheese, would that work?

Hmm that one sounds good acutally! I may try that next time!

I made these for a cluster meeting and I understand where you're coming from Tiffany. I had a hard time finding goat cheese at the Commissary but eventually did. I know probably overseas you don't have it so I would go with using cream cheese. I think it would be about the same and might entice picky eaters to try it since most of the people I talked to on base turned their nose up at the idea of eating goat cheese. Even the baggers at the Commissary were making fun of me for buying it!! :( Its definitely a recipe worth trying though and since I made this recipe I've been cooking my bacon in small pieces. Its so much easier and faster that way and we love the smaller bacon bits now!!

~Kristen

mmmm.....bacon! Sorry, that just sounds really good right now!!!

I made this (with the goat cheese) and it was *delicious* but I was disappointed how many adults wouldn't even try it. I don't think I would demo it unless my host really wanted it and felt it would be "perfect" for her guests.

I haven't demod it, but I think I would emphasize the taste of the onions, rather than the cheese... I have tried these and they are soooo delicious, but I agree, unless a host wanted them, I don't think that I would demo them.

I am hosting my own show in November, and I think that I will make them then... because they are just sooo good, and if no one wants to eat them b/c of the goat cheese.... ummm... that just means more for me!! No wonder I haven't been able to lose the weight from the baby I had 7 months ago!! :)

Jaye

Related to Demoing New Technology: A Review

1. What types of new technology do you typically demo at Pampered Chef?

At Pampered Chef, we demo a variety of new technology, including kitchen tools, cookware, and appliances. We are constantly updating our product line to provide our customers with the latest and most innovative cooking tools.

2. How often do you release new technology at Pampered Chef?

We release new technology at Pampered Chef on a regular basis, usually every few months. Our team is always working on developing new and improved products to make cooking easier and more enjoyable for our customers.

3. Can I purchase the new technology directly from Pampered Chef?

Yes, all of our new technology can be purchased directly from Pampered Chef. You can either order through our website or through one of our independent consultants. We also offer exclusive deals and promotions for our customers.

4. How do you ensure the quality of your new technology?

At Pampered Chef, we have a rigorous testing process for all of our new technology. Our team of experts carefully evaluates every product to ensure it meets our high standards for quality, durability, and safety. We also offer a satisfaction guarantee for all of our products.

5. Can I try out the new technology before purchasing?

Absolutely! We encourage our customers to try out our new technology before making a purchase. Our consultants often hold in-person or virtual cooking demonstrations where you can see the products in action and ask any questions you may have. You can also attend one of our cooking parties, where you can try out different tools and products with your friends and family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefsteph07
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • PCBakerGirl
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • gailz2