• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Warm Layered Greek Dip | Find the Recipe & Cookbook Here!

In summary, the Delicious Warm Layered Greek Dip requires cream cheese, feta cheese, Greek yogurt, lemon juice, garlic, dill, oregano, cucumber, tomatoes, red onion, and Kalamata olives. It can be made ahead of time and reheated, but is best served fresh and warm. Substitutions can be made for certain ingredients, but may alter the flavor and consistency. This dip can also be used as a topping or spread for other dishes and is best served with pita chips, crackers, or vegetables.
kcjodih
Gold Member
Does anyone know what cookbook this is in? I have it in my documents section but it seems to have lost something in it's translation and the ingredient amounts just don't seem to jive.

Sorry, never heard of it...sound yummy! You need to share the recipe once you get it figured out!

kcjodih said:
Does anyone know what cookbook this is in? I have it in my documents section but it seems to have lost something in it's translation and the ingredient amounts just don't seem to jive.
Do a search on CC under recipes and it will tell what cookbook its in.

I did that yesterday. It's not there - at least by that name.

Here you go...

Attachments

• Warm Layered Greek Dip.doc
    70 KB · Views: 364
Joyce's website has Layered Athenian Cheese Spread ... which has Feta cheese... I know it's not at all the same name but it could be similar?
http://www.joycesfinecooking.com/PC%20Recipes/layered_athenian_cheese_spread.htm

Colleen - there are some measurements missing for me. What are the measurements for: cream cheese, hummus, green pepper, sour cream?Thanks!

½ 8oz package cream cheese, softened
½ 8oz container hummus
¼ cup green pepper, chopped
1 green onion, thinly sliced
1 teaspoon fresh parsley, snipped
¼ cup sour cream
1 ounce feta cheese, crumbled
⅛ teaspoon salt
1 small garlic clove, pressed
1 small plum tomato, chopped

Sorry about that. Thanks for posting the answers Kelly!

Colleen- your file showed the amounts to me...that's how I posted it so quickly! I just did copy and paste off of your postcard!

Sometimes the font on the card doesn't show up for everyone.. not sure why! :)

Related to Delicious Warm Layered Greek Dip | Find the Recipe & Cookbook Here!

1. What ingredients do I need to make the Delicious Warm Layered Greek Dip?

The ingredients for this dip include cream cheese, feta cheese, Greek yogurt, lemon juice, garlic, dill, oregano, cucumber, tomatoes, red onion, and Kalamata olives.

2. Can I make this dip ahead of time and reheat it?

Yes, you can make this dip ahead of time and reheat it in the oven or microwave. However, it is best served fresh and warm.

3. Can I substitute any of the ingredients in this recipe?

Yes, you can make substitutions for certain ingredients. For example, you can use sour cream instead of Greek yogurt or leave out the olives if you don't like them. However, keep in mind that the flavor and consistency of the dip may be altered.

4. Can I use this dip as a topping for other dishes?

Absolutely! This dip can be used as a topping for baked potatoes, grilled chicken or fish, or as a spread for sandwiches or wraps.

5. How should I serve this dip?

This dip is best served warm and can be served with pita chips, crackers, or vegetables for dipping. You can also serve it as a spread for bread or use it as a filling for wraps. Enjoy!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefDi
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies