• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Recipes to Try Out: A Community Thread

In summary, the conversation was about sharing and requesting recipes. Some of the recipes mentioned were Scrap Dip, Coconut Macaroons, Coconut Balls, Creame Cheese Mints, and Butter Snow Flakes (Spritz Cookies). Each recipe was posted by a different person, with some asking for specific recipes and others sharing their own. The conversation ended with a thank you and a new recipe for Spritz Cookies being shared.
missydivine
Gold Member
RecipesWell, we've decided we needed a thread to find recipes we post, so here it is.

Scrap Dip1 pkg cream cheese softened
1t dill mix seasoning
1 clove garlic pressed

Chop whatever veggies you have on hand. I like carrots, broccoli, celery, etc. Chop small with food chopper.

Mix and eat with carrots, celery,or spread on bread.

Enjoy

Heather can you post the Macaroon recipe again? Pretty please?

Coconut MacaroonsCoconut Macaroons

If you love coconut, you'll find that these macaroons are delicious and very easy to make!

Servings: Makes about 4 dozen macaroons
Serving Size: 1/48 of a recipe
Nutrition: See Below
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 to 17 minutes
Total Time: not available

Ingredients
1 (14-ounce) can EAGLE BRAND® Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk)
1 egg white, whipped
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 1/2 teaspoons almond extract
1 (14-ounce) package flaked coconut
Instructions
Preheat oven to 325°F. Line baking sheets with foil; grease and flour foil. Set aside.
In large bowl, combine EAGLE BRAND®, egg white, extracts and coconut; mix well. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto prepared baking sheets; slightly flatten each mound with a spoon.
Bake 15 to 17 minutes or until lightly browned around edges. Immediately remove from baking sheets (macaroons will stick if allowed to cool); cool on wire rack. Store leftovers loosely covered at room temperature.

Notes: Macaroon Kisses: Prepare and bake as above. Press solid milk chocolate candy piece into center of each macaroon immediately after baking. Tip:To reduce cost, omit 1 (7-oz.) package coconut and substitute 2 cups fresh bread crumbs (4 slices)

missydivine said:
Coconut Macaroons

If you love coconut, you'll find that these macaroons are delicious and very easy to make!

Servings: Makes about 4 dozen macaroons
Serving Size: 1/48 of a recipe
Nutrition: See Below
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 to 17 minutes
Total Time: not available

Ingredients
1 (14-ounce) can EAGLE BRAND® Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk)
1 egg white, whipped
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 1/2 teaspoons almond extract
1 (14-ounce) package flaked coconut
Instructions
Preheat oven to 325°F. Line baking sheets with foil; grease and flour foil. Set aside.
In large bowl, combine EAGLE BRAND®, egg white, extracts and coconut; mix well. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto prepared baking sheets; slightly flatten each mound with a spoon.
Bake 15 to 17 minutes or until lightly browned around edges. Immediately remove from baking sheets (macaroons will stick if allowed to cool); cool on wire rack. Store leftovers loosely covered at room temperature.

Notes: Macaroon Kisses: Prepare and bake as above. Press solid milk chocolate candy piece into center of each macaroon immediately after baking. Tip:To reduce cost, omit 1 (7-oz.) package coconut and substitute 2 cups fresh bread crumbs (4 slices)

Thank you!

ahh! where is the recipe for coconut balls!?

Creame Cheese MintsCreame Cheese Mints..taste just like junior mints
This one is from Nikki
INGREDIENTS
1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
1 tablespoon butter, softened
3 cups confectioners' sugar
2 drops peppermint oil
any color food coloring paste (optional)

DIRECTIONS
In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, butter, and confectioner's sugar. Mix in peppermint oil. Color as desired with food coloring paste, or leave white.
Roll mixture into small balls, and place on waxed paper. Flatten with a fork dipped in confectioners' sugar. Let dry for about 2 hours on waxed paper, then freeze or refrigerate.

Coconut BallsCoconut Balls

1 lb butter
14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
1 lb powdered sugar
1 t vanilla
28 oz coconut

Mix ingredients scoop into balls freeze, dip in melted choc.

It makes a lot!

Brandi said:
ahh! where is the recipe for coconut balls!?

Sorry Brandi, it's here now.

missydivine said:
Coconut Balls

1 lb butter
1 lb powdered sugar
1 t vanilla
28 oz coconut

It makes a lot!

Thank you darling! Sooooo.... wish I had this yesterday!!! That's ok I will make it for next weekends "christmas".

I just found this recipe for Spritz cookies and it is AWESOME!! No problem in the cookie press.

Butter Snow Flakes a.k.a. Spritz Cookies

2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 cup butter
1 cup white sugar
1 egg yolk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon orange zest

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Sift together the flour, salt, and cinnamon; set aside.
  2. In a medium bowl, cream together butter and cream cheese. Add sugar and egg yolk; beat until light and fluffy. Stir in the vanilla and orange zest. Gradually blend in the dry ingredients. Fill a cookie press or pastry bag with dough, and form cookies on an ungreased cookie sheet.
  3. Bake for 11 to 15 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the cookies are golden brown on the peaks and on the bottoms. Remove from cookie sheets at once to cool on wire racks.

I also dipped some half in chocolate..very yummy

~ 2008 Goals ~Hi Ladies!

Here are my Goals ~

These are mine (keep in mind I can't drive until at least March due to ankle surgery ~ I would love to have you attend one of my shows; you will receive $5 PC dollars from as a thank you for driving). I am going to continue to be part-time, but do want to be more consistent, and work more efficiently (work less, be focused when I do work).

1. Set Office hours (for the week these goals): Let me plan tentatively - (to "hear them out loud" - 10-11:30am certain days/9-10:30am others, and 7:30-8pm.

2. CALLs: Two Weekday nights (7-8pm) & one Weekend morning.
At least an hour on: * bookings (shows) & Host coaching
* recruit leads & team training/coaching
* fundraiser leads (at least 5 calls a week)
* professional development (bi-weekly training with Cindy /on-line training DSWA or PC)
* Customer Care (which will hopefully lead to booking/recruiting leads)

3. 1 or 2 MEGA shows (with at least 3 hosts) per month until I can drive. Then 4 shows a month (6-8 during sale-a-thon months). I want to earn all monthly consultant/product incentives.

4. Earn a trip this year. (and TPC in recruiting)
5. No more injuries
6. Lose 30 pounds by June (rejoined WW last night)
7. Exercise regularly as soon as able to walk again (unfreeze gym membership)
8. Pay-off credit card
9. Declutter all non-essentials (is anyone good at this that might want to help?)
10. Finish in-house projects (paint door, walls, get new furniture)

TADA!

Susan :)

Okay... here we go:1. 8 shows a month (at least) - I need to stay CONSISTENT!
2. TPC in Balanced Business & Developing Directors
3. Earn a trip
4. Pay off all debt
5. Move
6. Recruit at least one per month
7. Have 50% of TEAM attend National Conference
8. Promote to AD & SDI'm sure there will be more... but that's what I am thinking of for now...

1. Get re-excited about my business.
2. Hold 8 shows a month.
3. Recruit at least one per month.
4. Earn TPC in balanced business.
5. Get rid of debt.
6. Earn at least level 2 trip.
7. Balance my life.

* promote to AD
* earn the top level of the incentive trip
* earn TPC in personal sales and/or balanced business
* recruit at least 1 new team member per month
* set office hours and stick to them

not even sure where to begin!

PERSONAL
*continue weight loss~joined WW in November and have lost 7 pounds (through the holidays,even!)
*return to Curves as soon as the kids are back in school
*get rid of stuff in my home~1st priority is my den-clean, paint and decorate; after that, moving room-to-room and getting rid of things we have not used in more than 1 year
*continue to grow in my spiritual life~on-going process that I believe never ends, but will work on my Pathways course
*start back with "date night"~kids are going to leave someday and I would like to still know the DH when they do!

PROFESSIONAL
*follow through with Host coaching by phone, not email
*recruit 1 person per month
*increase sales average
*8-10 shows a month ( i have 6 for January, and plan to work on the phone this weekend)
*work with the team members that want more from their business CONSISTENTLY
*earn Level 3 or 4 of incentive trip

I think this is it for now-I am sure I will think of more as I go!

Puppy ChowPuppy Chow

1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/4 cup butter
1 tsp vanilla
9 cups Chex cereal (any variety)
1.5 cups powdered sugar

In micro cooker (I know you all have a pc one) add chocolate chips, peanut butter and butter. Cook on high 60 min. Stir cook additional 30 seconds until all melted.

Add Vanilla and stir.

Have Chex cereal in large bowl pour chocolate mixture on top and stir until all cereal is covered. (i use a Tupperware thatsa bowl) Then I pour powder sugar on top..put lid on bowl and shake until covered.

chefmeg said:
not even sure where to begin!

PERSONAL
*continue weight loss~joined WW in November and have lost 7 pounds (through the holidays,even!)
*return to Curves as soon as the kids are back in school
*get rid of stuff in my home~1st priority is my den-clean, paint and decorate; after that, moving room-to-room and getting rid of things we have not used in more than 1 year
*continue to grow in my spiritual life~on-going process that I believe never ends, but will work on my Pathways course
*start back with "date night"~kids are going to leave someday and I would like to still know the DH when they do!

PROFESSIONAL
*follow through with Host coaching by phone, not email
*recruit 1 person per month
*increase sales average
*8-10 shows a month ( i have 6 for January, and plan to work on the phone this weekend)
*work with the team members that want more from their business CONSISTENTLY
*earn Level 3 or 4 of incentive trip

I think this is it for now-I am sure I will think of more as I go!

I need to try to find a sitter so my husband and I can go out again too! You and I have many of the same personal goals (I can't wait to return to the gym!). Hopefully we can encourage each other ~ especially in the household department. :)

Nikkijo said:
Puppy Chow

1/2 cup peanut butter
1/4 cup butter
1 tsp vanilla
1.5 cups powdered sugar

In micro cooker (I know you all have a pc one) add chocolate chips, peanut butter and butter. Cook on high 60 min. Stir cook additional 30 seconds until all melted.

Add Vanilla and stir.

Have Chex cereal in large bowl pour chocolate mixture on top and stir until all cereal is covered. (i use a Tupperware thatsa bowl) Then I pour powder sugar on top..put lid on bowl and shake until covered.

geez! this sounds soooo simple! I cannot wait to make it! I will probably do it tonight for New Years Day gatherings! The coconut balls too! I am so excited now! Thanks!!!!

Nikkijo said:
Puppy Chow

1/2 cup peanut butter
1/4 cup butter
1 tsp vanilla
1.5 cups powdered sugar

Add Vanilla and stir.

guess it is something that I have try

Carissidy said:
guess it is something that I have try

Just maybe I shall bring you some!

missydivine said:
Creame Cheese Mints..taste just like junior mints
This one is from Nikki
INGREDIENTS
1 tablespoon butter, softened
3 cups confectioners' sugar
2 drops peppermint oil
any color food coloring paste (optional)

DIRECTIONS
In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, butter, and confectioner's sugar. Mix in peppermint oil. Color as desired with food coloring paste, or leave white.
Roll mixture into small balls, and place on waxed paper. Flatten with a fork dipped in confectioners' sugar. Let dry for about 2 hours on waxed paper, then freeze or refrigerate.

Is peppermint oil the same as peppermint extract?

missydivine said:
Coconut Balls

1 lb butter
1 lb powdered sugar
1 t vanilla
28 oz coconut

It makes a lot!

ya. messy and time consuming! lol... they taste great but it took me and dd all new years eve! She had a blast though and I am sure I could have pushed through a bit faster. I really got the hang of it by the time I made 50+!!!!! Thanks for the recipe! Next time I may even add in an almond!

Oh My gosh! I just read this thread. NOW I'm hungry!

I am going to our neighborhood non-progressive dinner next weekend.
I have to take an appetizer . . . the main course is Italian themed . . . we don't really know what it is until we get there.
The coordinator gives us a list of ingredients to bring and then we all cook together . . . it is alot of fun.
Anyway, does anyone have any ideas for an appetizer I could take . . . I have to prepare it and take it . . . we snack while cooking the main course.

I don't have any idea for you yet...but I wanted to bump this for you so that it doesn't get lost.

Why not a spinach artichoke dip you could serve it with chips, or crackers, even veggies.

Here is the recipe.

Hot Artichoke Dip

2 (6.5 oz) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
1 (10 oz) pkg frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
1/2 cup sour cream
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1 garlic clove, pressed
3 oz fresh Parmesan cheese, grated (about 3/4 cup)

Preheat oven to 375. Coarsely chop artichoke hearts using Food Chopper. Using Kitchen Scraper, place artichokes in Classic Batter Bowl. Add spinach, sour cream and mayonnaise. Press garlic into Batter Bowl using Garlic Press. Grate Parmesan cheese into Batter Bowl using Deluxe Cheese Grater; mix well with Mix 'N Scraper. Spoon into Mini Baker. Bake 20-25 minutes or until heated through. Serve with toasted French bread slices or vegetable dippers, as desired. Makes 24 servings (approximately 3 cups)

missydivine said:
Here is the recipe.

Hot Artichoke Dip

1/2 cup sour cream
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1 garlic clove, pressed

Preheat oven to 375. Coarsely chop artichoke hearts using Food Chopper. Using Kitchen Scraper, place artichokes in Classic Batter Bowl. Add spinach, sour cream and mayonnaise. Press garlic into Batter Bowl using Garlic Press. Grate Parmesan cheese into Batter Bowl using Deluxe Cheese Grater; mix well with Mix 'N Scraper. Spoon into Mini Baker. Bake 20-25 minutes or until heated through. Serve with toasted French bread slices or vegetable dippers, as desired. Makes 24 servings (approximately 3 cups)

OOOH...that is a really good idea...I even saw that recipe the other day...and didn't even think of it when she mentioned it.

missydivine said:
Here is the recipe.

Hot Artichoke Dip

1/2 cup sour cream
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1 garlic clove, pressed

This sounds wonderful!
Thanks Mary!!!

BigSisGretchen said:
This sounds wonderful!
Thanks Mary!!!

You're welcome. It makes me want to make it. Yummy

BigSisGretchen said:
I am going to our neighborhood non-progressive dinner next weekend.
I have to take an appetizer . . . the main course is Italian themed . . . we don't really know what it is until we get there.
The coordinator gives us a list of ingredients to bring and then we all cook together . . . it is alot of fun.
Anyway, does anyone have any ideas for an appetizer I could take . . . I have to prepare it and take it . . . we snack while cooking the main course.

What comes to my mind is the Caprese mini Sandwiches,

here is the recipe just in case:

The Pampered Chef ®
Caprese Mini Sandwiches
Recipe

4 flat pita bread rounds (without pockets)
1 tablespoon olive oil
1/4 teaspoon Italian Seasoning Mix
1/4 cup (1 ounce) grated fresh Parmesan cheese
2-3 balls fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced (about 8 ounces)
2 large plum tomatoes, sliced
1/2 cup lightly packed fresh basil leaves
1/4 cup toasted walnuts
1 garlic clove, pressed
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons light balsamic salad dressing
4 cups mixed baby salad greens or spinach leaves

Preheat oven to 425°F. Place pita rounds on Large Round Stone; drizzle with oil, spreading evenly. Sprinkle evenly with seasoning mix. Coarsely grate Parmesan cheese over pita rounds using Deluxe Cheese Grater. Bake 8-10 minutes or until edges are light golden brown and cheese is melted. Remove from oven.

Meanwhile, slice mozzarella cheese using Egg Slicer Plus® and slice tomatoes using Utility Knife; set aside. For pesto, place basil and walnuts on Cutting Board; finely chop together using Food Chopper. Combine basil mixture, garlic pressed with Garlic Press and salt in Classic Batter Bowl; mix well.

Turn over pita rounds on baking stone; drizzle with dressing, spreading evenly to edges. Using Crinkle Cutter, cut each round into six wedges. Remove half of the pita wedges to Cutting Board. Top each wedge with a small amount of the greens. Place one slice of mozzarella cheese over greens; top with pesto and one slice of tomato. Top with remaining pita wedges, cheese side up, forming 12 mini sandwiches. Secure with sandwich picks, if desired. Serve immediately.

Yield: 12 servings

Nutrients per serving: Calories 150, Total Fat 8 g, Saturated Fat 3.5 g, Cholesterol 15 mg, Carbohydrate 13 g, Protein 7 g, Sodium 160 mg, Fiber 2 g

Cook's Tip: To toast walnuts, spread over bottom of Small Oval Baker. Microwave on HIGH 2-3 minutes or until fragrant and lightly toasted, stirring after each 30-second interval.

Allow walnuts to cool completely before finely chopping with the basil. This will help to maintain the bright color of this flavorful paste.

Thanks Kim, this sounds yummy too.

I made the Hot Artichoke Dip for our dinner, in the mini baker and put it in this PC basket . . . I made two loaves of bread, one flower shaped and the other heart. My neighbors were so impressed . . . and they LOVED the dip! Thanks for the suggestions!

BigSisGretchen said:
I made the Hot Artichoke Dip for our dinner, in the mini baker and put it in this PC basket . . . I made two loaves of bread, one flower shaped and the other heart. My neighbors were so impressed . . . and they LOVED the dip! Thanks for the suggestions!

I'm really glad it was a big hit!

Related to Delicious Recipes to Try Out: A Community Thread

1. What types of recipes can I find in this community thread?

In this community thread, you can find a variety of delicious recipes for different meals and occasions such as appetizers, main dishes, desserts, and more.

2. Can I share my own recipes in this thread?

Absolutely! We encourage members to share their favorite recipes and get feedback from the community.

3. Are these recipes tested and approved by Pampered Chef?

While the recipes in this thread may not have been specifically tested by Pampered Chef, they have been shared by members of our community and have received positive feedback.

4. How can I save recipes that I want to try later?

You can save recipes by bookmarking the thread or by copying and pasting the recipe into a document or recipe organizer.

5. Can I request specific types of recipes in this thread?

Yes, you can make requests for specific types of recipes in this thread. Our community is always happy to share their favorite recipes or provide suggestions based on your preferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • marshafaye
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies