• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious 10-Minute Microwave Cake - Get the Fluted Pan Today!

In summary, the conversation discusses different methods for making a quick and easy cake, including using a fluted pan in the microwave or rice cooker, as well as using a box mix with diet soda in the Deep Covered Baker. Some suggested recipes include a chocolate cherry cake and a molten lava cake. Tips for cooking and serving the cakes are also shared.
beepampered
I made the 10-minute cake in the microwave tonight. A bunch of people bought the fluted pan. It's cheap, easy and sells so go for it!

I was so excited to try this but guess what? my microwave is to small!!!! uggh!!!!

Nina... you can do basically the same thing in the Rice cooker plus!

Oh? I guess I need to buy one :)

I might bring a cake to every November show to boost Stoneware sales. Bring it all ready to go in the Fluted Stone and just pop it in when I get there.

What cakes do you all make at the shows? I have made the spice cake but during the show it was too warm for the frosting. Everyone still ate it, but I would love some other ideas!!

Deb, do you mix it all up at home, and bring to the show to pop in? Does it matter how far ahead you mix it up?

mrssyvo said:
Deb, do you mix it all up at home, and bring to the show to pop in? Does it matter how far ahead you mix it up?

Not sure yet, Sue. I would probably mix it up at home and bring it in the SS Mixing Bowl or the Batter Bowl and then pour it in the stone at the host's house to bake.

I love the chocolate cake with cherry pie filling made in the fluted stone!

beepampered said:
I made the 10-minute cake in the microwave tonight. A bunch of people bought the fluted pan. It's cheap, easy and sells so go for it!

What recipe is that?

jkinak said:

Ooh sounds yummy! Please share.

Did you know that you could also do the Microwave cake in the DCB? Much better $$ product to promote don't you think? I do the box mix with 1 can of diet soda then plop the icing on top of the batter and nuke it for 10 minutes. Perfect. Leave it in the pan for a lava-like cake.

jkinak said:

The choc. cherry cake is in All the Best under the Pumpkin Spice cake recipe.

Chef Kearns said:
Did you know that you could also do the Microwave cake in the DCB? Much better $$ product to promote don't you think? I do the box mix with 1 can of diet soda then plop the icing on top of the batter and nuke it for 10 minutes. Perfect. Leave it in the pan for a lava-like cake.

Do you have to stir the icing into the cake batter?? I am going to be trying the chocolate molten lava cake tonight.

No, you don't need to stir it, at least not in the rice cooker. I don't have the fluted pan.

Cape_PC said:
Do you have to stir the icing into the cake batter?? I am going to be trying the chocolate molten lava cake tonight.

beware not to overcook the cakes... they will have no "lava" and they get kinds crunchy... the best bet is when you thing it is almost there....take them out.

Cape_PC said:

No, you do not have to stir the icing. It is soo quick and yummy!:D

Related to Delicious 10-Minute Microwave Cake - Get the Fluted Pan Today!

What is the Delicious 10-Minute Microwave Cake?

The Delicious 10-Minute Microwave Cake is a quick and easy dessert recipe that can be made in just 10 minutes using a fluted pan.

How do I make the Delicious 10-Minute Microwave Cake?

To make the Delicious 10-Minute Microwave Cake, you will need a fluted pan, a microwave, and the following ingredients: 1 cup of all-purpose flour, 1/2 cup of granulated sugar, 1 tsp of baking powder, 1/4 tsp of salt, 1/2 cup of milk, 1/4 cup of vegetable oil, 1 egg, and 1 tsp of vanilla extract. Mix all the ingredients together in a large mixing bowl, pour the batter into the fluted pan, and microwave for 10 minutes.

Do I need a specific type of fluted pan for this recipe?

Yes, we recommend using the Pampered Chef Fluted Pan for best results. This pan is designed to evenly distribute heat and create the perfect cake texture in just 10 minutes.

Can I use a different type of pan for this recipe?

While you can use a different type of pan, please note that the cooking time and texture of the cake may vary. We highly recommend using the Pampered Chef Fluted Pan for the best results.

Where can I purchase the Pampered Chef Fluted Pan?

The Pampered Chef Fluted Pan can be purchased through a Pampered Chef consultant or on our official website. You can also find it in select retail stores. Contact your local consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lindseystar
  • wadesgirl
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • frozenchef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies