• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delayed Shipping Alert for June 30th Orders - Impact on July 2nd Party

In summary, the host experienced a delay in receiving orders from customers, and it seems to have gotten worse in July.
Jenni
Man does that stink.... my poor July 2nd party.... I haven't had a show take more then a week to arrive ever. I'm guessing it may not ship till Thursday :(

It gets that way at the end/beginning of the month. The good thing about it is, when they get off the 30th the other dates ship out really quick. It could actually go at any time is my experience when it it stuck on the last day of the month for a few days.

I always let my host know that the first couple of days of the month can get bogged down if they are use to fast shipments at other times.

jrstephens said:
It gets that way at the end/beginning of the month. The good thing about it is, when they get off the 30th the other dates ship out really quick. It could actually go at any time is my experience when it it stuck on the last day of the month for a few days.

I always let my host know that the first couple of days of the month can get bogged down if they are use to fast shipments at other times.

Great tip!! Live and learn... I didn't make any promises but I did say it usually take around a week. Thanks...

I always say it takes 1-2 weeks so if they get it in 4 days they are IMPRESSED!!

With sell a thon in June, there were probably a LOT of shows submitted that day. And the 3-day weekend last week didn't help with order processing. :)

Jenni said:
Man does that stink.... my poor July 2nd party.... I haven't had a show take more then a week to arrive ever. I'm guessing it may not ship till Thursday :(
I know! I was thinking the same thing. Then I remembered the sellathon happened. I wasn't on track for any free stuff, so I had forgotten about it.

Yeah, I submitted a show on the 30th in the AFTERNOON and it is still "picking." I leave on a plane tomorrow, and the order is being shipped to my house. Oh, and one of the customers has been calling me, anxious to get her party sticks. I had to make arrangements for my friends to come by the house and give them lists of who gets what. I hope to have a pickup date for them before I leave!

I ordered a supply order & placed a show on the 30th. The supply order just delivered to me today. My show is still picking. I told the girl filling in for me at my store to expect a lot of boxes while I'm gone. I usually get shows shipped to me & I seperate & give to host to pass out.

YAH!!!!!!!!! They have finally moved on to July first!

WOW! I think that's one of the longest delays I've seen. We must of sold the HECK out of June!!!!!!!!

Related to Delayed Shipping Alert for June 30th Orders - Impact on July 2nd Party

1. When will my order be shipped?

Your order will be shipped by June 30th. We are working hard to ensure that all orders are processed and shipped in a timely manner.

2. Can I still place an order for June 30th shipping?

Yes, you can still place an order for June 30th shipping. Our team is still processing and fulfilling orders for this date.

3. Will there be any delays with my order?

At this time, we do not anticipate any delays with orders shipping on June 30th. However, please keep in mind that unexpected circumstances may arise that could cause a delay. We will do our best to keep you updated if there are any changes with your order.

4. Can I change my shipping address for a June 30th order?

If your order has not yet shipped, we may be able to change your shipping address. Please contact our customer service team as soon as possible to make the necessary changes.

5. What if my order doesn't arrive by June 30th?

If your order does not arrive by June 30th, please contact our customer service team for assistance. We will do our best to resolve any issues and ensure that you receive your order as soon as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pchefkristin
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies