• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Deer Hunter Widows Weekend: Fun, Food, and Friends at the 'Watering Hole

In summary, Melinda is looking for ideas for a demo at a weekend event for deer hunter widows at a local "watering hole". She is considering making Jerk Chicken Nachos but is open to other suggestions. One idea could be to create a fun game where attendees can compete to make their own nachos using different ingredients. Alternatively, she could do a build-your-own taco or burrito bar, or a mini cooking class teaching attendees how to make a simple appetizer. The key is to keep it simple, interactive, and tasty.
melindag
I was just contacted to do a show as part of a whole weekend full of events for all the deer hunter widows at a local "watering hole". They have all kinds of things going on all weekend.

I saw one flyer in the files section- was wondering if anybody else had anything along these lines. I'm not sure what direction to go for a demo, they want it to be semi "booth"-like and maybe a smaller demo. I was thinking of doing Jerk Chicken Nachos or something like that.

any thoughts?
Melinda

One idea could be to make a fun game out of it. You can set up a booth and have people compete to make their own nachos using different ingredients. That way they can have some fun while also learning how to make something delicious. You could also offer samples of the Jerk Chicken Nachos for them to try. That way, even if they don't participate in the game, they can still get a taste of what you have to offer.

Hi Melinda,That sounds like a really fun and unique opportunity! I think doing Jerk Chicken Nachos is a great idea, it's something that's easy to prepare and can be served as a smaller demo. Plus, it's perfect for a "watering hole" setting.If you're looking for other ideas, you could also consider doing a build-your-own taco or burrito bar. This allows for some versatility and customization for the attendees. Or, if you want to stick with the nacho theme, you could also do loaded nachos with different toppings like pulled pork, black beans, and avocado.Another option could be to do a mini cooking class where you teach the attendees how to make a simple and delicious appetizer, like bruschetta or spinach and artichoke dip. This could be a fun and interactive activity for the deer hunter widows.Overall, I think the key is to keep it simple, interactive, and tasty! Good luck with your demo and have fun with it!

Related to Deer Hunter Widows Weekend: Fun, Food, and Friends at the 'Watering Hole

What is the Deer Hunters Widows Theme?

The Deer Hunters Widows Theme is a collection of kitchen products and recipes designed for those who have loved ones that are avid deer hunters. It includes products and recipes that are easy to prepare and perfect for feeding a hungry group of hunters after a long day in the woods.

What products are included in the Deer Hunters Widows Theme?

The Deer Hunters Widows Theme includes a variety of products that are perfect for cooking and entertaining during hunting season. Some popular products include the Deluxe Cooking Blender, Manual Food Processor, and the Quick Cooker. There are also specialized products, such as the Wild Game Rub and the Venison Marinade & Sauce, that are specifically designed for cooking venison.

Are the recipes in the Deer Hunters Widows Theme difficult to make?

No, the recipes in the Deer Hunters Widows Theme are designed to be easy to make and require minimal prep time. They are perfect for those who may not have a lot of time or cooking experience, but still want to prepare delicious meals for their hungry hunters.

Can I customize the recipes in the Deer Hunters Widows Theme?

Yes, the recipes in the Deer Hunters Widows Theme are meant to be versatile and can be easily customized to fit your personal taste preferences. You can also adjust the serving sizes to accommodate a larger or smaller group of hunters.

Is there a cost to join the Deer Hunters Widows Theme?

No, there is no cost to join the Deer Hunters Widows Theme. It is simply a theme that offers specialized products and recipes to make cooking during hunting season easier and more enjoyable. However, you will need to purchase the products and ingredients to make the recipes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • AlowayFamily
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
reneenshelcook4u
Replies
Views
Admin Greg