• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Shipping Increasing by $.25 for December Consultant News?

or is there another perk we're not aware of?It's a pre-order of spring supplies beginning Jan. 18. I expect they'll begin shipping them Feb. 6 as they mention that supply orders after the 6th will contain spring catalogs.
dkitten13
Need I say more?

Two things I noticed...They are going to start charging us to ship our SAT products to us. I don't mind but I think it's interesting.The other is that you can buy spring catalogs, etc in January, well before the Regional Meetings. How are they going to announce the new products then?

I haven't seen it yet. Do you have a link, because it's not up for me yet.

wadesgirl said:
They are going to start charging us to ship our SAT products to us. I don't mind but I think it's interesting.

The other is that you can buy spring catalogs, etc in January, well before the Regional Meetings. How are they going to announce the new products then?

I believe they're charging us shipping for the paperwork changeover box, not the SAT products. They've charged for changeover for as long as I can remember, but they've upped it $.25.

It's a pre-order of spring supplies beginning Jan. 18. I expect they'll begin shipping them Feb. 6 as they mention that supply orders after the 6th will contain spring catalogs.

I can't believe we have to wait until early Feb. to learn about the new spring products and SAT results! The anticipation is going to kill me. But, looking for the positive here, I'll continue to focus on selling the current catalog well into Feb. without having visions of new spring products dancing in my head.

wadesgirl said:
Two things I noticed...

They are going to start charging us to ship our SAT products to us. I don't mind but I think it's interesting.

The other is that you can buy spring catalogs, etc in January, well before the Regional Meetings. How are they going to announce the new products then?

The CN says that we can 'pre-order' beginning Jan. 18. I'm willing to bet that they won't ship right away. :)

Wow, I cannot read today! I totally misunderstood it all!

Leslie, go to Consultant's Corner, click on the link (Under "Latest Updates') for the November CN, click the dot for the November CN, then, in the URL, change nov to dec. This is the 'backway' to see the CN early!

Thank you Sarah! Nice to know a little "trick" :)

Actually the December one is posted. I didn't have to do it the sneaky way. Maybe they have changed that for TL and above?

wadesgirl said:
Actually the December one is posted. I didn't have to do it the sneaky way. Maybe they have changed that for TL and above?

Yeah - TL now receive it when Directors and above do...about 5 days earlier than everyone else.

ChefBeckyD said:
Yeah - TL now receive it when Directors and above do...about 5 days earlier than everyone else.

Cool! Except I know how to do it the other way!

ChefBeckyD said:

And yet ANOTHER Perk for sharing the business!!!! :D

ChefBeckyD said:

Thanks for explaining that. I was going to respond that it has already been posted.

I believe they're charging us shipping for the paperwork changeover box, not the SAT products. They've charged for changeover for as long as I can remember, but they've upped it $.25.

So, I wonder if all shipping is going up $.25....

1. What is the December Consultant News?

The December Consultant News is a monthly newsletter provided by Pampered Chef to keep consultants updated on the latest company news, products, and promotions.

2. How can I access the December Consultant News?

The December Consultant News can be accessed through your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. Simply log in and click on the "Consultant News" tab.

3. What can I expect to find in the December Consultant News?

The December Consultant News typically includes updates on new and popular products, sales and promotions, upcoming events and trainings, and success stories from other consultants.

4. Can I share the December Consultant News with my customers?

Yes, you are encouraged to share the December Consultant News with your customers to keep them informed about new products and promotions. You can also use the information in the newsletter to create engaging social media posts.

5. Is the December Consultant News available in other languages?

Currently, the December Consultant News is only available in English. However, translations may be provided in the future. In the meantime, you can use translation tools to share the content with your non-English speaking customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jenn822
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Ellabug
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • TJMagoo