• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Consultant Planner Pages Mixed Up???

In summary, the Consultant Planner Pages Mixed Up is a customizable tool designed for Pampered Chef consultants to stay organized and track their business activities. It includes various pages such as a monthly calendar, weekly planner, expense tracker, and contact list, as well as dividers and pockets for added organization. It can be personalized with the consultant's name and contact information. While it is specifically designed for Pampered Chef consultants, it can also be beneficial for anyone in direct sales or small business. The Consultant Planner Pages Mixed Up can be purchased through Pampered Chef consultants, the Pampered Chef website, or select retail stores.
stefani2
Has anyone else noticed that their November/December pages of their Consultant Planner are screwed up?

I called HO and they said they would have to get back to me (that was yesterday - still haven't heard back) because they (HO) didn't ship them out directly

Mine are in the correct order...just checked. Maybe it was just a small batch that got the flip?

Mine is in the correct order.

Ok... checking now.......checking... checking.... YEP mine are fine!

Mine seem fine. Were they just out of order is there something printed incorrectly on the pages?

What is the purpose of the Consultant Planner Pages Mixed Up?

The Consultant Planner Pages Mixed Up is a tool designed to help Pampered Chef consultants stay organized and keep track of their business activities.

What is included in the Consultant Planner Pages Mixed Up?

The Consultant Planner Pages Mixed Up includes various pages such as a monthly calendar, weekly planner, expense tracker, contact list, and more. It also comes with dividers and pockets for added organization.

Can I customize the Consultant Planner Pages Mixed Up?

Yes, the Consultant Planner Pages Mixed Up can be customized to fit your specific needs. You can add or remove pages, use different dividers, and personalize it with your name and contact information.

Is the Consultant Planner Pages Mixed Up only for Pampered Chef consultants?

While the Consultant Planner Pages Mixed Up is specifically designed for Pampered Chef consultants, anyone in direct sales or small business can benefit from using it.

How can I purchase the Consultant Planner Pages Mixed Up?

The Consultant Planner Pages Mixed Up is available for purchase through Pampered Chef consultants or on the Pampered Chef website. It can also be found at select retail stores that carry Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
Replies
Views
elijahstrust
  • NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies