• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Debbie's Recruit Qualifies for 30 Days - 9-24-07!

In summary, Debbie is excited that her new recruit has submitted her first four shows and qualified. She wants to give her a heart trivet as a gift, but has been ill and unable to order it. She asks for help in obtaining one and Ann offers to sell one for $12 including shipping. Debbie agrees to purchase it and thanks Ann for being a wonderful resource. They also discuss listing some items for sale in the Marketplace.
DebbieSAChef
Hello everyone,

I am so excited that my new recruit submitted her first four shows and is now qualified. Her 30 days are up on 9-24-07!!! I am so excited and would love to give her a heart trivet since she qualified but didn't order one, since she only had September shows. I have been ill these past two days with a stomach bug, so this was nice to see this morning on my emails, that she qualified!! I would have given her mine but I gave it away to my grandma for her birthday in June.

If anyone can help please let me know.

Debbie :D

I have a couple - actually, I have 4. I had picked them up as good cash n carry items for fairs, and then ended up stuck with them.
Is $12 each including shipping a fair price?

BTW- you just HAD to post this today, when I mailed your tongs on my way into work this morning. :D

Thank YouAnn you are just a wonderful cornucopia of PC resources!!!

I love that word - CORNUCOPIA!!! LOL

Yes Ann I will paypal you today for $12! Shucks I should have known better than to let you mail that off without asking you about the trivet. Oh well, I'll do that next time for sure!!

Thanks,
Debbie :D

This is good- I've been meaning to drag my sorry rear into the basement and list some of my "stash" on here, both to clear out the basement and to recoup some of the $$ that are just sitting there.

Wait! I just sent you a pm - I haven't mailed the tongs to you yet and I have a trivet too! (Sorry Ann...)

No biggie. I'll list them in the Marketplace when I have a chance (and a complete list). If you haven't gotten to the PO yet, then that's fine.

Related to Debbie's Recruit Qualifies for 30 Days - 9-24-07!

What does it mean for Debbie's recruit to qualify for 30 days?

When Debbie's recruit qualifies for 30 days, it means that they have met the requirements to become a consultant for Pampered Chef. This includes purchasing a starter kit, completing training, and submitting their first order within 30 days of signing up.

What happens if Debbie's recruit does not qualify within 30 days?

If Debbie's recruit does not qualify within 30 days, they will no longer be eligible to become a consultant for Pampered Chef. They may have the option to extend their qualification period, but this must be discussed with their consultant or the Pampered Chef team.

Can Debbie's recruit still earn the Fast Track incentive if they qualify after 30 days?

No, the Fast Track incentive is only available for recruits who qualify within 30 days of signing up. However, they may still be eligible for other incentives and bonuses as they continue their journey as a Pampered Chef consultant.

What can Debbie's recruit do to ensure they qualify within 30 days?

To ensure they qualify within 30 days, Debbie's recruit should make sure to complete all required training, submit their first order, and reach out to their consultant for any questions or concerns. It is also important for them to stay organized and on top of deadlines.

Is there a fee for Debbie's recruit to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, there is a fee for Debbie's recruit to purchase the starter kit and become a consultant. The fee may vary depending on the current promotion and type of starter kit chosen. However, this fee includes all necessary materials and training to start their Pampered Chef journey.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebbieSAChef
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
friday
  • jessinthekitchen
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
NewbyPChef
  • dkitten13