• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Deal or No Deal Promotion: How Can I Make it a Success?

In summary, the "Deal or No Deal" Promotion is a special offer on the Pampered Chef website where customers have the chance to win exclusive products or discounts on their purchase. To participate, simply make a purchase during the specified promotional period. Prizes range from exclusive products to discounts and there is a limit of one entry per person per day. Winners will be notified via email within 5 business days of the end of the promotional period.
stefani2
Has anyone ever run a "Deal or No Deal" promotion? I have heard of other Businesses doing it, but I really don't have very many ideas how to do it.

Any suggestions?

Thanks, Jenna

I made "Deal or No Deal" briefcase stickers with numbers on them. I've been changing out the products by season. I have new items under $12 in there. I have them pick a "briefcase" and when they place their order and if they decide to host a show, they get that product at their show.

I do think I need to change the rules and make them book a date that day (I've let some "think" about it) and only let them have it if they hold on their original date booked.

I was supposed to post my briefcase sticker a while ago and I haven't had a chance to find it yet.

This sounds really like a neat idea! I will be looking forward to seeing your briefcase stickers!!

Thanks for sharing!

Paula

Related to Deal or No Deal Promotion: How Can I Make it a Success?

What is the "Deal or No Deal" Promotion?

The "Deal or No Deal" Promotion is a special offer where customers have the chance to win exclusive Pampered Chef products or discounts on their purchase.

How do I participate in the "Deal or No Deal" Promotion?

To participate in the "Deal or No Deal" Promotion, simply make a purchase on the Pampered Chef website during the specified promotional period.

What kind of prizes can I win in the "Deal or No Deal" Promotion?

Prizes in the "Deal or No Deal" Promotion range from exclusive Pampered Chef products to discounts on your purchase.

Is there a limit to how many times I can participate in the "Deal or No Deal" Promotion?

Yes, there is a limit of one entry per person per day during the promotional period.

When will I know if I've won a prize in the "Deal or No Deal" Promotion?

Winners will be notified via email within 5 business days of the end of the promotional period.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thehaleykitchen
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
blueberrylady
  • scottcooks
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Liquid Sky
  • Intrepid_Chef