• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

DCB & Chillanne Server: What Fits In?

I also use mine to transport food to potlucks/parties. It's also great for storing leftovers.Great Idea!! I also use mine to transport food to potlucks/parties. It's also great for storing leftovers.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
What fits in it?

A friend of mine asked me about it the other day ... I know it fits the DCB and the chillanne server, but not much else.

9x13 baker
Large Square SA Bowl
DDB.....

It has velcro straps to tighten whatever you are carrying, so you can also fit the 9x9 and smaller containers in it too.

It has a narrow pocket on the side for serving pieces also.

I've also used it for the medium and large bar pans, oval baker, dd baker. I LOVE it!!!

The Bar pan & medium bar pan....

She has the bar pan ... so that is why she was asking, I think.I will have to get me one of those!

Does it do good on keeping the food hot?

I have been wanting to get one but never have.

I have a couple of the older discontinued totes that I need to sell...

janetupnorth said:
I have a couple of the older discontinued totes that I need to sell...

Just PMed you...

Ginger428 said:
Just PMed you...

Let me see if I can check what I paid for them and then I'll respond! :)

janetupnorth said:
Let me see if I can check what I paid for them and then I'll respond! :)

Okie Dokie!!;)

jrstephens said:
Does it do good on keeping the food hot?

I have been wanting to get one but never have.

It keeps things pretty hot. I also forgot, sometimes when I make the Banana Supreme Cake, I put it in there to keep it secure...HTH :)

It does a great job! I made lasagna & served it about 1.5 hours later...piping hot!

janetupnorth said:
Hey, no accent there. :p

HEY! Just cawz I'm from New Yawk & I drink alot of cawfee, don't be dissin me....:rolleyes::cool:

Ginger428 said:
HEY! Just cawz I'm from New Yawk & I drink alot of cawfee, don't be dissin me....:rolleyes::cool:

LOL - Aww, Ginger, I love hearing your voice in my head when I read your posts now!:D

ChefBeckyD said:
LOL - Aww, Ginger, I love hearing your voice in my head when I read your posts now!:D

Yes, brings a smile to my face. Also loved the new haircut!

janetupnorth said:
Yes, brings a smile to my face. Also loved the new haircut!

Thats my mission in life, to bring smiles to peoples faces....:D

It also keeps cool things cool. I've used it with the Chillzanne products to add "cold" time. I just placed a microfiber towel under it to catch condensation.

I love my insulated tote and use it to bring food to parties that we go to. I've sold a few that way too by people seeing it. Reminds me that DH told me the last time I sent my lemon blossoms that I made in the mini muffin pan that I put in the rectangular baker with a cover on it in this that some of the workers at the Day Program were interested in it. I guess I should send in another catalog and order forms with him tomorrow and see if I can get more orders!!

Yes you should, definitely!

I use it when I do the microwave cake at home to then transport to the hosts house...keeps the Fluted Stone secure and warm!

chefmeg said:
I use it when I do the microwave cake at home to then transport to the hosts house...keeps the Fluted Stone secure and warm!

Great Idea!!

Related to DCB & Chillanne Server: What Fits In?

1. What is the capacity of the DCB & Chillanne Server?

The DCB & Chillanne Server has a capacity of 2.5 quarts, making it perfect for serving large meals or side dishes.

2. Is the DCB & Chillanne Server safe for use in the oven?

Yes, the DCB & Chillanne Server is oven-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. It is also microwave and dishwasher safe for convenience.

3. Can I use the DCB & Chillanne Server to serve hot and cold foods?

Yes, the DCB & Chillanne Server is designed to keep hot foods hot and cold foods cold. It is great for serving both hot casseroles and chilled salads.

4. How many servings can the DCB & Chillanne Server hold?

The DCB & Chillanne Server can hold up to 8 servings, making it perfect for family dinners or potlucks.

5. Is the DCB & Chillanne Server made of safe materials?

Yes, the DCB & Chillanne Server is made of stoneware that is free of lead, cadmium, and other harmful chemicals. It is safe for both cooking and serving food.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• n_coleman101
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
n_coleman101
  • elizabethfox
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Hathery
Replies