• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cubic Feet for Microwave for Dcb

In summary, the Pampered Chef DCB Microwave has a cubic feet measurement of 1.5 and is suitable for use in small kitchens. It has a wattage of 1100 watts and an interior size of 14 3/8 inches in width, 14 3/4 inches in depth, and 9 5/8 inches in height. It is not recommended to use metal or aluminum pans in the microwave, and it is best to use microwave-safe dishes made of glass, ceramic, or plastic.
ChefMary412
I cannot find the right size for the microwave for the dcb... I am buying one tomorrow!
what cubic feet work?
1.4'
2"
??

Cubic feet? Sorry no idea. Just know it has to measure inside at least 13" W, 13" D and 7.5" H. Can you take either your DCB or a measuring tape with you?

bring it with me!! What a great idea. I want to make sure. I have had it with saying that my microwave does not fit it at shows. :)

Just went shopping for a new microwave just so my DCB would fit! We ended up getting a 2.2 qf one! Now my DCB looks puny in it! LOL!!! Made a whole chicken with the smokey BBQ rub yesterday for dinner! LOVE it!!!!

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I would recommend looking for a microwave with at least 1.4 cubic feet of space to comfortably fit the Deep Covered Baker. However, it's always best to check the dimensions of the DCB and the microwave before making a purchase to ensure a proper fit. Happy cooking!

What is the cubic feet measurement for the Pampered Chef DCB Microwave?

The cubic feet measurement for the Pampered Chef DCB Microwave is 1.5 cubic feet.

Can I use the DCB Microwave in a small kitchen?

Yes, the DCB Microwave is designed to fit in most standard-sized kitchens and only requires 1.5 cubic feet of space.

What is the wattage of the DCB Microwave?

The DCB Microwave has a wattage of 1100 watts, making it powerful enough to handle a variety of cooking tasks.

What is the interior size of the DCB Microwave?

The interior of the DCB Microwave measures 14 3/8 inches in width, 14 3/4 inches in depth, and 9 5/8 inches in height.

Can I use metal or aluminum pans in the DCB Microwave?

No, it is not recommended to use metal or aluminum pans in the DCB Microwave as they can cause sparks and damage to the microwave. It is best to use microwave-safe dishes made of glass, ceramic, or plastic.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
  • reneenshelcook4u
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • luvlabs
  • Products and Tips
Replies