• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creating Labels for Flyers & More: Advice Needed

In summary, to create professional-looking labels for your flyers, you can use label-making software or templates such as Avery or Microsoft Word. The best font to use for labels is a clean and legible sans-serif font like Arial, Helvetica, or Calibri. You can print your labels at home if you have a suitable printer or take them to a print shop. The number of labels that can fit on one sheet depends on the label and sheet size, which can be determined by a template or test print. You can save your label design for future use by saving the file in an editable format or as a PDF or image file for easy access.
Tropicalburstqt2
Gold Member
I'm making labels to put on all of my fliers, cattys, etc. and wasn't sure what to include on them. Any Advice!?!

My labels have my Name, consultant #, phone #, email, and website addy.

I buy labels that are one page and print 12 of these per page. I have a paper cutter and I cut them out on my own. This is what mine says now:

Your Pampered Chef Consultant is:
Jeanine Larson
Consultant #
To place an order call me
269-555-1234
or visit my website:
www.pamperedchef.biz/
Go to “Order Products” (lower left on home page)
If invited to a show, order on that show using option #1.
Placing an individual order? Use option #2.​

Tropicalburstqt2 said:
I'm making labels to put on all of my fliers, cattys, etc. and wasn't sure what to include on them. Any Advice!?!
I just PM'd you.:)

I'm working on that too! I guess I need to get on it, with my first show being Sunday and all! :rolleyes:

Here is what mine looks like.

Attachments

• pampered chef labels 319x239.jpg
    pampered chef labels 319x239.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 534
Lindsay Hxxxxxxx
Independent Consultant for The Pampered Chef
(xxx) xxx-xxxx
[email protected]
www.pamperedchef/biz/LindsayHxxxxxxx

In my email and in the website, I capitalize the first letter of each word because it can sometimes be hard to read when it all runs together.

Related to Creating Labels for Flyers & More: Advice Needed

1. How do I create professional-looking labels for my flyers?

To create professional-looking labels for your flyers, you can use a label-making software or template, such as Avery or Microsoft Word. These programs have pre-designed label templates that you can customize with your own text and images. You can also use a graphic design software like Adobe Photoshop or Canva to create your labels from scratch.

2. What is the best font to use for labels?

The best font to use for labels is one that is easy to read and matches the overall design of your flyer. Sans-serif fonts like Arial, Helvetica, and Calibri are commonly used for labels as they are clean and legible. Avoid using decorative or script fonts as they can be difficult to read at smaller sizes.

3. Can I print my labels at home?

Yes, you can print your labels at home if you have a printer that is capable of printing on label paper. Make sure to select the correct paper type and size in your printer settings to ensure the labels are printed correctly. You can also take your labels to a print shop if you do not have a suitable printer at home.

4. How many labels can I fit on one sheet?

The number of labels you can fit on one sheet depends on the size of your labels and the size of your sheet. Most label templates will have a grid that shows the number of labels per sheet. You can also do a test print to determine the spacing and ensure that your labels will fit properly on the sheet.

5. Can I save my label design for future use?

Yes, you can save your label design for future use by saving the file in a format that can be edited, such as a Word document or a Photoshop file. You can also save your design as a PDF or image file if you do not plan on making any further edits. This way, you can easily access and print your labels in the future without having to recreate them from scratch.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• yankfan24
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies
Views
stefani2
  • cookingwithdot
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies