• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creating a Successful Grey's Anatomy Show: Expert Tips and Ideas

In summary, these prescription invites look like a lot of fun, Grey's Anatomy comes on at the same time as CSI, and it is a big show for nurses.
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
ok, so those of you have had it, tell me how it goes, and what the flow of your show is..I'd love to do this, but want to market it with some good ideas of those who have done it..SUCCESSFULLY :>

LOVE the Grey's Shows! They are my favorite ones to do! I do up the prescription invites, and ask everyone to wear scrubs or hospital garb. I usually always make the 30 Minute "McSteamy" Chicken in the Micro and the Turtle Fudge "McDreamy" Skillet cake in the 12 inch family skillet.

I usually put season one on the tv really low volume, and start with my intro. Then pass our the trivia quiz and tell them no cheating. I also pick up a few extra's at the store for giveaways.... coconut extract (the secret ingredient in Izzys Choc. cupcakes), Some VERTIGO suckers, a bottle of Bloody Mary Mix, some Baileys Irish Cream chocolates...etc) Everyone who loves Grey's always has a great time!
We go over the answers later, and I usually offer free shipping to that person as a prize. Sometimes in between chatting, I will say something about what is going on on the TV that my correlate with a trivia question... like, "OH LOOK! Its JOE from the bar accross the street!" Just to throw them all off a bit! Hehehe.

So when and what network does Grey's Anatomy come on. I have a host possibly booking on Thursday night because everyone can watch it after the show so I thought I'd suggest this theme. Of course, I need to watch the show at least once before I do it. Will it compete with CSI? My dh won't miss that.....

yes i believe it comes on at the same time

invites...What do these prescription invites look like? I'm curious cause it sounds like a ton of fun!

Evonne

This is what I have on my documents... of course everything is alterable!

Attachments

• Greys_Anatomy_Flyer_INvite.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 360
  • Greys trivia.doc
    22.5 KB · Views: 304
  • GREYS TRIVIA ANSWERS.doc
    23 KB · Views: 280
Oh, just noticed... on the answer sheet I dont have Mer's other sister listed as name of sister.... Lexi (the one on the show) so you will need to change that to sisterS and add Lexi's name.

This is so cute! I need to tell this to someof my friends that love Grey's! I send out an email to my contacts introducing a New Theme Show!

Oh wow! I love this idea! I absolutely love Grey's Anatomy. Thanks for sharing!

lyzette

beepampered said:
So when and what network does Grey's Anatomy come on. I have a host possibly booking on Thursday night because everyone can watch it after the show so I thought I'd suggest this theme. Of course, I need to watch the show at least once before I do it. Will it compete with CSI? My dh won't miss that.....

ABC... Thursdays at 9pm after Ugly Betty... at least that's when it airs here.

I'm a nurse, so this was a huge show for me and my friends. We did it on Premier night for this season. We had games during the commercials. Most everyone was looking at the catalog and watching the demo vs. watching the show. Everyone wore scrubs and we had trivia. It was sooo much fun!!
It was my biggest show yet, with 22 people there and $1200 in comm. sales.

Oh I forgot, we had leftover Operating room bowls (clean never used of course) for snacks and hospital gowns for whomever came not wearing scrubs. We used OR drapes as a tablecloth. It was really cute.

Related to Creating a Successful Grey's Anatomy Show: Expert Tips and Ideas

1. What is "Grey's Anatomy" about?

"Grey's Anatomy" is a medical drama television show that follows the personal and professional lives of surgical interns, residents, and attendings at Grey Sloan Memorial Hospital in Seattle, Washington.

2. How many seasons of "Grey's Anatomy" are there?

As of 2021, there are 17 seasons of "Grey's Anatomy."

3. Who are the main characters on "Grey's Anatomy"?

The main characters on "Grey's Anatomy" include Meredith Grey, Alex Karev, Miranda Bailey, Richard Webber, Owen Hunt, and Amelia Shepherd.

4. Is "Grey's Anatomy" based on a true story?

No, "Grey's Anatomy" is a fictional show. However, some of the medical cases and procedures portrayed on the show are based on real-life medical scenarios.

5. Where can I watch "Grey's Anatomy"?

"Grey's Anatomy" is available to stream on various platforms, including ABC, Hulu, and Netflix. Some cable providers also offer the show on demand.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melaniehay22
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
melaniehay22
Replies
Views
ccooley
  • Saturday Gourmet
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies