• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Create a Beautiful Flyer & Reach Your Neighbors!

In summary, the author wanted to make a flyer for Christmas and found a template online. They printed it out and gave it to friends and family.
AZPampered Chef
Silver Member
OK, here's my plan: I want to go door to door in my neighborhood with this flyer......

View attachment neighbors document.doc

Another thing....how can I make this look pretty like a Flyer? I'm not good at that kind of stuff. I have PrintShop and can kinda use that.

PS I've never attached anything here before so I hope this works!
[/COLOR]

It's a good idea, especially if you know your neighbors. I'm not sure I'd do it in my neighborhood...not a very chatty bunch and I don't think it would go over well around here.To make it pretty...go easy! Get some Christmas or wintery paper to print it on. That makes it a little festive and fun. Also, I would give a gift for contacting YOU before the date you give (even if it's to let you know that their order will be ready). Otherwise, are you leaving the catalog and order form on their door and then coming back and knocking? Or are you talking with them first as well? Oh...and "friends OR family". It shouldn't take that long to get the order either if you do submit it on the 24th. You'll most likely have it early the next week so probably could deliver before November! That may really excite people.

Jules711 said:
It's a good idea, especially if you know your neighbors. I'm not sure I'd do it in my neighborhood...not a very chatty bunch and I don't think it would go over well around here.

To make it pretty...go easy! Get some Christmas or wintery paper to print it on. That makes it a little festive and fun. Also, I would give a gift for contacting YOU before the date you give (even if it's to let you know that their order will be ready). Otherwise, are you leaving the catalog and order form on their door and then coming back and knocking? Or are you talking with them first as well?

Oh...and "friends OR family". It shouldn't take that long to get the order either if you do submit it on the 24th. You'll most likely have it early the next week so probably could deliver before November! That may really excite people.

I was thinking about the pretty xmas paper too!

Ahhh....didn't catch the "Friends of family"....thanks!

Yeah, I'm not planning on dropping these on every doorstep. I will just give them to those who A.) Are actually home and I talk to. B.) Are interested.

totally off topic, but when i see the post, i think it says ONIONS please! LOL

Flyer Made PrettyHere is something I did with your raw text. I just used a microsoft office christmas newsletter template.

Attachments

• Neighbors Flyer.doc
    252 KB · Views: 456
sgeuea, I LOVE how that looks! That is the kind of thing I had in mind.

I would like to conserve ink, so do you know how I could get rid of the color boxes and the pictures?

I need to look into taking a course just so I know how to do these basic things!

Very cute!

I like it. If you do this - please post to let us know how it works out for you...

Good luck!

Related to Create a Beautiful Flyer & Reach Your Neighbors!

1. How do I create a beautiful flyer for my Pampered Chef business?

To create a beautiful flyer for your Pampered Chef business, you can use our customizable flyer templates available on our website. You can also use design software like Canva or Adobe Photoshop to create a unique flyer that represents your brand.

2. What information should I include on my flyer?

Your flyer should include important details about your Pampered Chef business, such as your contact information, products you offer, and any special promotions or deals. You should also include eye-catching visuals and a call-to-action to encourage potential customers to reach out to you.

3. How can I reach my neighbors with my flyer?

There are several ways to reach your neighbors with your flyer. You can distribute them door-to-door, leave them in mailboxes, or post them on community bulletin boards. You can also consider hosting a Pampered Chef party in your neighborhood to showcase your products and distribute flyers to attendees.

4. Can I customize the flyer templates to match my branding?

Yes, our flyer templates are fully customizable, allowing you to add your own branding elements such as your logo, colors, and fonts. This will help make your flyer more professional and cohesive with your overall brand image.

5. Are there any tips for creating an effective flyer?

To create an effective flyer, make sure to use attention-grabbing visuals and keep your message clear and concise. Use bullet points and short sentences to make it easy for readers to scan the flyer. You should also include a call-to-action to encourage potential customers to take the next step, such as visiting your website or contacting you for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
Replies
Views
vminaudo