• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cranberry Heart Sa Bowls Marketing Idea!!

In summary, Cranberry Heart Sa Bowls are versatile and unique kitchen tools that can be used for serving, baking, and decoration. They are made of high-quality stoneware and are safe to use in the oven, microwave, and dishwasher. To clean and care for them, it is recommended to hand wash them and avoid sudden temperature changes. They also make a great gift for any occasion.
scottcooks
Gold Member
:sing: So I was using something food related to cut apart into a puzzle, so I can send a piece off to each of my invitees for my Host Appreciation open house - and it hit me...:D

The "heart" bowl on yellow Cheerios boxes is almost exactly what we are going to win/sell in Jan/Feb!

Take a look - is this awesome, or what?:sing:

Home - Cheerios

God Bless You; Take Care!

-praying for Paige and her family-

Hey Scott-
I saw the heart bowl tonight at my NED's house. She got one as a perk to show off. It is beautiful and does look exactly like the one on the Cheerios box. Pretty funny.
Thanks for sharing.

climbercanoe3 said:
Hey Scott-
I saw the heart bowl tonight at my NED's house. She got one as a perk to show off. It is beautiful and does look exactly like the one on the Cheerios box. Pretty funny.
Thanks for sharing.
What size is it? Same as the small dots bowl but heart shaped? or...

awesome!....

I can't wait to get mine!

Beth-
I am going to have to say yes about that size. I didn't try it, but I picture it sitting perfectly inside the small saute pan.
Hope that helps.

Cool. I may have to cut that out of the next Cheerios box I get.

Hi there! I absolutely love your marketing idea for the Cranberry Heart Sa Bowls! Using food to cut apart into a puzzle is such a creative and fun way to engage your invitees for the open house. And the fact that the "heart" bowl on Cheerios boxes is similar to what we will be promoting in Jan/Feb is perfect timing. It's definitely a great way to generate excitement and interest in the product. Thank you for sharing this idea and I hope your open house is a huge success! Best of luck to you and your business. - A fellow pampered chef consultant

1. What are Cranberry Heart Sa Bowls?

Cranberry Heart Sa Bowls are a unique and versatile kitchen tool that can be used as a serving dish, baking pan, or decorative piece. They are heart-shaped and made of high-quality stoneware, perfect for both cooking and entertaining.

2. How do I use Cranberry Heart Sa Bowls?

Cranberry Heart Sa Bowls can be used in the oven, microwave, and dishwasher. They are great for baking individual-sized dishes such as casseroles, desserts, and more. They can also be used to serve dips, sauces, and other condiments.

3. Are Cranberry Heart Sa Bowls safe to use?

Yes, Cranberry Heart Sa Bowls are made of non-toxic and lead-free stoneware. They are safe to use in the oven, microwave, and dishwasher. However, it is recommended to avoid sudden temperature changes, such as placing them in a hot oven directly from the freezer.

4. How do I clean and care for Cranberry Heart Sa Bowls?

Cranberry Heart Sa Bowls are easy to clean and maintain. They are dishwasher safe, but it is recommended to hand wash them with warm, soapy water to prolong their lifespan. Avoid using metal utensils or abrasive cleaners, as they may damage the stoneware. Let them cool down before cleaning, and never place them in the freezer while they are hot.

5. Can I use Cranberry Heart Sa Bowls as a gift?

Yes, Cranberry Heart Sa Bowls make a great gift for any occasion. They come in a beautiful cranberry color and have a heart shape, making them perfect for Valentine's Day, weddings, housewarmings, and more. They also come in a stylish gift box, making them ready to give as a present.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• scottcooks
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
chefmeg
Replies
Views
PamperedPrincess02
  • janetupnorth
  • General Chat
Replies