• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Crackers to Serve with Cheese Torta: Seeking Recommendations

In summary, there are many options for crackers to serve with a cheese torta, including water crackers, wheat crackers, and buttery crackers. Gluten-free crackers can also be used, such as those made with alternative grains or rice cakes and vegetable chips. Certain flavors of crackers, such as savory herb or cracked pepper, can enhance the flavors in a cheese torta. As a general rule, plan for 3-4 crackers per person when serving a cheese torta, but keep in mind that some guests may prefer bread or vegetables instead. Homemade crackers can also be made to add a special touch, with various recipes available using herbs and spices. Just be sure to make them ahead of time for them to cool and crisp up before serving.
elizabethfox
Gold Member
I know a while back I saw a thread about this, but I can't find it.

I am taking this tonight for our monthly cluster meeting, and I wanted to take some crackers instead of the french bread to serve with the Cheese Torta.

Any recommendations on some good crackers to go with this??

Any hearty cracker will do--not something dainty that will crack or crumble easily. Triscuits would work.

I used the olive oil and herb (or something like that) triscuits. They were super yummy with it!

Rosemary and Olive Oil Triscuits...that was probably me that posted that since I do ALL the time! ;)Second choice is the cracked pepper ones but they are sometimes two peppery...

Thanks! I knew it was Rosemary and something triscuits!

My favorite was the "boat" ones in garlic and herb. Cannot remember the brand.

wadesgirl said:
My favorite was the "boat" ones in garlic and herb. Cannot remember the brand.

Ritz! I love them!

vwpamperedchef said:
Ritz! I love them!
I can never remember because they aren't round like regular Ritz.

Everyone LOVED the Rosemary and Olive Oil Triscuits with the torta!

I didn't like the torta, but I am not much of a cheese person either :)

Related to Crackers to Serve with Cheese Torta: Seeking Recommendations

1. What type of crackers should I use to serve with a cheese torta?

There are many great options for crackers to pair with a cheese torta. Some popular choices include water crackers, wheat crackers, and buttery crackers. Ultimately, the best type of cracker will depend on your personal preference and the flavors in your cheese torta.

2. Can I use gluten-free crackers with a cheese torta?

Yes, there are many gluten-free cracker options available that work well with cheese tortas. Look for gluten-free crackers made with alternative grains like rice, corn, or quinoa. You can also opt for gluten-free rice cakes or vegetable chips as an alternative to traditional crackers.

3. Are there any specific flavors of crackers that pair well with cheese tortas?

Yes, there are certain flavors of crackers that can enhance the flavors in a cheese torta. For example, savory herb crackers can complement a herbed cheese torta, while cracked pepper crackers can add a nice kick to a spicy cheese torta. Experiment with different flavors to find your favorite combination.

4. How many crackers should I serve with a cheese torta?

The amount of crackers you serve with a cheese torta will depend on the size of your torta and the number of guests you are serving. As a general rule, plan for 3-4 crackers per person. Keep in mind that some guests may prefer to use bread or vegetables instead of crackers to enjoy the cheese torta.

5. Can I make my own crackers to serve with a cheese torta?

Absolutely! Homemade crackers can add a special touch to your cheese torta presentation. There are many simple recipes available for making homemade crackers, and you can customize them with your favorite herbs and spices. Just be sure to make them ahead of time so they have time to cool and crisp up before serving with the cheese torta.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • babywings76
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
babywings76
Replies
Views
Admin Greg