• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Received the Most Votes in the May 18 County Elections?

Your Name]In summary, the speaker was recently elected as county precinct person in their area, receiving the most votes in the county with their husband coming in second. They are excited about the results and their husband jokes about running them for a "real" position. The speaker's husband is currently working as campaign manager for a candidate running for county commissioner, with a close race and a potential runoff election in November. The speaker and their husband will find out next week if they will continue campaigning or if they can rest.
lockhartkitchen
I was elected county precinct person in my area on our May 18 county elections. Of all the precinct people Republicans and Democrats, I had the most votes in our county (3x as many as the others). My husband was #2. Though it's not a big position, I was excited to see how many votes I got. My husband joked that he should run me for a "real" position.

The candidate he was campaign manager for, running for county commissioner, is 8 votes apart from the two term incumbant. It looks like we'll be having a runoff again in the Nov. elections. We'll find out next Friday if we'll continue campaigning or if we will be able to rest.

Congratulations.

Thank you.

Dear fellow chef consultant,Congratulations on your recent election as county precinct person! It's wonderful to hear that you received the most votes in your county, and even more exciting that your husband was right there with you as the second highest vote-getter. I can imagine that it must have been a thrilling experience for both of you.I love that your husband is already joking about running you for a "real" position. Who knows, with your success in this election, maybe that's something to consider in the future! But for now, it sounds like you have your hands full with your current role and supporting your husband's campaign for county commissioner.It's great to hear that the race for county commissioner is so close, and I'm sure your husband is working hard as campaign manager to help secure those final votes needed for a win. I wish you both the best of luck in the upcoming runoff election. No matter the outcome, I'm sure you will both continue to make a positive impact in your community.Keep up the great work and congratulations again on your success in the county elections. I look forward to hearing more about your journey as a county precinct person and a supportive spouse. Best of luck in all your future endeavors.Sincerely,

What is "Yahoo I Was Elected!"?

"Yahoo I Was Elected!" is an exclusive line of kitchen tools and accessories designed to make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable. These products are only available through Pampered Chef consultants.

How can I purchase "Yahoo I Was Elected!" products?

You can purchase "Yahoo I Was Elected!" products by hosting a Pampered Chef party with a consultant or by placing an order through a consultant's website. You can also contact a consultant directly to place an order.

What types of products are included in the "Yahoo I Was Elected!" line?

The "Yahoo I Was Elected!" line includes a variety of kitchen tools and accessories such as cookware, bakeware, knives, serving utensils, and kitchen gadgets. These products are designed to meet the needs of home cooks and make meal preparation and entertaining easier.

Are "Yahoo I Was Elected!" products covered by a warranty?

Yes, all "Yahoo I Was Elected!" products are covered by a limited lifetime warranty. This means that if a product is found to have a defect in material or workmanship, it will be replaced or repaired free of charge. Please contact your consultant for more information on our warranty policy.

Can I only purchase "Yahoo I Was Elected!" products through a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, "Yahoo I Was Elected!" products are only available through Pampered Chef consultants. This allows us to provide personalized customer service and support, as well as offer exclusive deals and promotions to our loyal customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jrstephens
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Shawnna