• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Core CuPampered Chefakes & Inject Filling: Advice from Experienced Bakers

In summary, a core cupcake pan offers the benefit of easily removing the center of the cupcake for fillings or toppings. Various types of fillings such as fruit preserves, chocolate ganache, and cream cheese frosting work well with core cupcakes. To properly fill them, use a piping bag or spoon and be careful not to overfill. Adjusting the baking time is necessary for core cupcakes, reducing it by 5-7 minutes. When cleaning the pan, soaking in warm soapy water and avoiding harsh abrasives is recommended.
byrd1956
Gold Member
I have a customer asking what we have to 'core' cupcakes & inject filling. Anyone done this before?

My daughter-in-law uses The Corer to take a piece of cupcake out and fill it with ganache. She said it works perfectly.

I've never taken anything out of the cupcakes to do this. I just use the Easy Accent Decorator to inject pudding or other fillings in. The cupcake puffs up when you do it and if you inject it in the bottom or along the side and use the long skinny tip, it's hardly noticable unless you overfill and it starts leaking out.

I made Red Velvet cupcakes with vanilla pudding and Egg Nog cupcakes with vanilla pudding made with more egg nog instead of milk a year or so ago. Yum!

Shari in TX

use the Bismark tip that comes with the EAD (that's the long skinny tip)

I've filled cupcakes with the EAD- but never thought to core them with the Corer- cool!

Related to Core CuPampered Chefakes & Inject Filling: Advice from Experienced Bakers

What are the benefits of using a core cupcake pan?

The main benefit of using a core cupcake pan is that it allows you to easily remove the center of the cupcake, creating a perfect space to add fillings or toppings. This can add an extra layer of flavor and texture to your cupcakes.

What type of fillings work best with core cupcakes?

There are many different types of fillings that work well with core cupcakes, including fruit preserves, chocolate ganache, cream cheese frosting, and cookie dough. It's best to choose a filling that complements the flavor of your cupcake and won't leak out during baking.

How do I properly fill the core cupcakes?

To fill your core cupcakes, use a piping bag or a small spoon to add the filling into the center of the cupcake. Make sure not to overfill, as this can cause the filling to leak out during baking. You can also use a small offset spatula to smooth out the filling and create a flat surface for frosting.

Do I need to adjust the baking time when using a core cupcake pan?

Yes, it's important to adjust the baking time when using a core cupcake pan. Since the center of the cupcake has been removed, it will bake faster than a regular cupcake. We recommend reducing the baking time by 5-7 minutes and keeping a close eye on the cupcakes to ensure they don't overbake.

What is the best way to clean a core cupcake pan?

The best way to clean a core cupcake pan is to soak it in warm soapy water for a few minutes before gently scrubbing with a soft sponge or brush. Make sure to thoroughly dry the pan before storing to prevent rusting. Avoid using harsh abrasives or steel wool, as these can damage the non-stick coating.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
  • jesusluvsu2005
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • ChefSuzieQ