• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Amazing Savings at Staples for Pampered Chef Fliers!

In summary, there is a discount for Pampered Chef consultants at Staples, where color copies are only .44 instead of .79. There is also a discount at Office Max, where black and white copies are 3.5 cents and color copies are .49. Some consultants use the library for cheaper copies, while others use Office Max or Staples. Some consultants also recommend getting a "perks" card from Office Max through Consultant's Corner for additional discounts on supplies.
michelle brandt
Not sure if anyone knew this but today I went to make copies of some of the fliers at Staples and they offer a really good discount for Pampered Chef. As opposed to .79 a copy it was only .44 a copy.

I didn't realize we have a discount at Staples, thanks. I do know that we receive discounts at Office Max.

Is the Staples discount you're talking about for color copies? I hope so because those sound expensive. The Office Max discount is 3.5 cents for black and white. I forget what color is since I don't do those too often.

Yes it is for color. I usually do a copy of the guest and host specials in color, people seem to like those and comment on them a lot.

Fyi: Office Max Has Color Copies On Sale For .49 Better Then Pc Discount Of .59 Thru 5/14/05 At Least In Michigan, You Should Also Check Your Local Stores.
Alison :)

ThanksThanks for the inform. I have no office max near me, but finally have a staples.I was wondering did you have to show any proof that you are a pc consultant. I just joined therefore have no consultant id yet.

for the office max the card is on consultants corner. We do not get id's but if you need to show something the commission stub would work.
:)

Too Much !I went into Staples, only to find that it was .97 for ONE color copy ! :mad: I nearly fainted. I thought I might save myself some printer ink, but to replace both my color AND B&W cartridges is less than $50 - and for that I'd get WELL more than 50 pages ! YIKES ! :eek:
And when I asked them about a discount, they found Pampered Chef under a name search, but it had all different consultants names, so they must have registered in some rewards program there or something.
It stinks, because the nearest Office Max to me is almost an hour away, so I can't justify that trip ! I'll just spend a little longer in front of the computer with my printer ! Maybe my commissions this year will go toward one of those all in one printer/copier/scanner/fax deals ! :rolleyes:

Check with your local libraryOur local library does copys for .5 cents a copy !

Danielle,
Even color? or is that just for black and white??

sorry , B&W are 5 cents colors are a quarter. Still i usually do all my colors there save my ink it is $53.00 for new ink ! I only put colored copys in host packets for the specials. Everything else is black and white ! :)

So do you just tell them you are involved with PC? Because I was just there yesterday with an order that said PC on the top and I didn't get the discount. Maybe it's only if you make them yourself?

Let me know!

Thanks.

Stephanie

We have a "perks" card through Office Max. If you go to Consultant's Corner under "My Business" and then "Pampered Perks" it has a thing you can print up and bring in. I recommend getting it laminated and put it in your wallet. I just realize it says it expires this month. HOpefully they'll put a new one on Consultant's Corner. I think B&W copies are 3.5 cents or something like that. It's worth it!

can't we order copies from officemax.com?i'm not sure, but i think maybe we can order copies from officemax.com. if so, you could just upload your document to them, and they'd mail them to you. i thought i read somewhere about this. maybe it's just a discount on supplies from officemax-- i am positive we get that!!

i just spent a good hour in officemax the other day making copies--and came out paying half of what i would have if i didn't have my pc discount! next time i'm going to let them make the copies though--its only 1 cent more expensive per copy.

-amanda

ChefTLD said:
I went into Staples, only to find that it was .97 for ONE color copy ! :mad: I nearly fainted. I thought I might save myself some printer ink, but to replace both my color AND B&W cartridges is less than $50 - and for that I'd get WELL more than 50 pages ! YIKES ! :eek:
And when I asked them about a discount, they found Pampered Chef under a name search, but it had all different consultants names, so they must have registered in some rewards program there or something.
It stinks, because the nearest Office Max to me is almost an hour away, so I can't justify that trip ! I'll just spend a little longer in front of the computer with my printer ! Maybe my commissions this year will go toward one of those all in one printer/copier/scanner/fax deals ! :rolleyes:

Yes it is with the rewards program.When home office first came out with the "discount card" from Office max I checked prices from both.Office max was and still is higher.WIth my rewards card from Staples I get a check back every quarter for at least 100.00 if not more.The thing I like about Staples is I dont have to show a card.If I pay by credit/debit card it automatically finds my number.

What are the "Amazing Savings at Staples for Pampered Chef Fliers"?

The "Amazing Savings at Staples for Pampered Chef Fliers" are exclusive deals and discounts offered by Staples for customers who purchase Pampered Chef products.

How can I access these savings?

To access the "Amazing Savings at Staples for Pampered Chef Fliers", simply purchase any Pampered Chef product and you will receive a flier with the discount codes and instructions on how to redeem them at Staples.

What kind of savings can I expect?

The savings offered in the fliers may vary, but they can include discounts on specific products, free shipping, or a percentage off your entire purchase at Staples.

Are these savings available in-store and online?

Yes, the "Amazing Savings at Staples for Pampered Chef Fliers" can be redeemed both in-store and online. Simply follow the instructions on the flier to redeem the discount code.

Do I need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to access these savings?

No, anyone who purchases a Pampered Chef product can receive the "Amazing Savings at Staples for Pampered Chef Fliers". These savings are available to all customers as a thank you for choosing Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chrissyk
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Tash
Replies
Views
DZmom
  • kidzmom55
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies