• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cookie Swap: How Many Cookies from 1 Egg, 1 PB, 1 Sugar Recipe?

In summary, a cookie swap is a fun and easy way to share and try different types of cookies with friends and family. Each participant brings a batch of cookies and exchanges them with others, resulting in a wide variety of cookies to enjoy. A recipe using 1 egg, 1 cup of peanut butter, and 1 cup of sugar can yield around 24-30 cookies, but this may vary depending on the size of the cookies. You can also substitute the peanut butter with any nut butter of your choice and the sugar with a sugar substitute, although this may affect the texture and taste of the cookies. Any type of sugar can be used, but different types may slightly alter the flavor and texture. The cookies can also be frozen for
klsnyder
How many cookies does the 1 egg, 1 PB, 1 sugar recipe make? I am doing a cookie swap party and need to know how many times to double!!

PB cookiesI just made these for my kids cooking class and I am trying to remember but I think one batch made only one dozen.

Debbie :D

that's how many it made for me using the med. scoop

Related to Cookie Swap: How Many Cookies from 1 Egg, 1 PB, 1 Sugar Recipe?

What is a cookie swap?

A cookie swap is a fun and easy way to share and try different types of cookies with friends and family. Each participant brings a batch of cookies and exchanges them with others, resulting in a wide variety of cookies to enjoy.

How many cookies can I make from a recipe that calls for 1 egg, 1 cup of peanut butter, and 1 cup of sugar?

This will depend on the size of the cookies you make. On average, a recipe using 1 egg, 1 cup of peanut butter, and 1 cup of sugar can yield around 24-30 cookies.

Can I substitute any ingredients in the recipe?

Yes, you can substitute the peanut butter with any nut butter of your choice, and the sugar with a sugar substitute if desired. However, this may affect the texture and taste of the cookies.

Do I need to use a specific type of sugar for this recipe?

No, you can use any type of sugar such as granulated, brown, or powdered sugar. Keep in mind that different types of sugar may slightly alter the flavor and texture of the cookies.

Can I freeze the cookies from this recipe?

Yes, you can freeze the cookies for up to 3 months. Let them cool completely before placing them in an airtight container or freezer-safe bag. Thaw them at room temperature before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • raebates
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies