• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cookbooks from the UK: Where to Find Them?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of UK cookbooks on their website and through their independent consultants. These cookbooks feature recipes specific to British cuisine and use metric measurements, with conversions to imperial provided. They can be used by anyone, regardless of location, and offer options for different dietary preferences such as vegetarian and vegan.
JTNT8704
I looked at the UK PC website out of curiosity earlier, and saw they have a different SB then we do. Anyone have any ideas how I could obtain a couple of these? Im a cookbook freak. Thanks!

I think that there seasons best is about a year behind ours so I think it's the Fall/winter 2006 one that you saw.

That is last fall's SB.

My understanding is that many of the recipes are different because many of the available ingredients are different (ie no pillsbury, funny peanut butter, etc)

friday said:
My understanding is that many of the recipes are different because many of the available ingredients are different (ie no pillsbury, funny peanut butter, etc)

Not sure about that, but I can say that I haven't had the "funny" peanut butter when over there, just regular kinds. I think they do have "pillsbury" but maybe it's just a different name:confused:

I just know I'm gonna feel stupid when this answered, but what is "funny peanut butter"?

Debala715 said:
I just know I'm gonna feel stupid when this answered, but what is "funny peanut butter"?

I don't know:confused: I am leaving for London on the 23rd and will look for it and then I'll let you know;)

Hello there! As a fellow cookbook lover and Pampered Chef consultant, I can definitely understand your curiosity about the UK PC website and their different Season's Best. One option for obtaining these cookbooks would be to reach out to your upline or fellow consultants who may have connections in the UK and can help you get your hands on them. Another option would be to try reaching out to the UK PC website directly and see if they have any suggestions for obtaining the cookbooks. I hope you're able to add them to your collection soon! Happy cooking!

Related to Cookbooks from the UK: Where to Find Them?

1. Where can I purchase UK cookbooks from Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of UK cookbooks on our website, as well as through our independent consultants. You can also find them at select retail stores.

2. Are the recipes in UK cookbooks different from those in US cookbooks?

While there may be some overlap, UK cookbooks from Pampered Chef feature recipes that are specific to British cuisine and incorporate local ingredients and cooking techniques.

3. Do the UK cookbooks have metric measurements?

Yes, our UK cookbooks use metric measurements. However, conversions to imperial measurements are also provided for your convenience.

4. Can I use UK cookbooks if I live outside of the UK?

Absolutely! Our UK cookbooks are designed to be used by anyone, regardless of location. You may need to make some ingredient substitutions, but the recipes are still delicious and easy to follow.

5. Do you offer vegetarian or vegan options in your UK cookbooks?

Yes, we have a range of cookbooks that cater to different dietary preferences, including vegetarian and vegan options. Simply filter your search on our website to find the cookbook that best suits your needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• monicag
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • reneenshelcook4u
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • esavvymom