• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Congrats to You Grandma. I Will Keep Your Daughter in My Prayers, and

In summary, "Congrats to You Grandma" is a way of congratulating a woman on becoming a grandmother for the first time. It is important to keep the new grandmother's daughter in your prayers as she embarks on a new journey as a mother. While there is no specific prayer to say, offering a heartfelt prayer for the well-being and happiness of the new mother is meaningful. You can also send a gift to the new grandmother and her daughter as a thoughtful gesture. There may be different customs or traditions, but the most important thing is to offer sincere congratulations and support to the new grandmother.
DebPC
Staff member
21Anyone seen the move 21 yet? I just got back from Vegas and thought it sounded like a good story.

Preparing for SUMMER businessI'm going to make sure my team has these documents. I received one from my upline when I first started and saved it right away. Since then I have a "seasonal" folder in my "business-building activities" folder and added the second document (no idea where I got it). They really does a great job of showing that a summer business IS possible, and break them down.

Which do you like better? Should we combine them or just send both?

The third are SUMMER objection ~ love it!

Susan :)

Attachments

• SUMMER BUSINESS.doc
    34.5 KB · Views: 260
  • SUMMER BUSINESS.doc
    34.5 KB · Views: 244
  • SUMMER BUSINESS.doc
    34.5 KB · Views: 235
  • Bookings script 1.2.doc
    31.5 KB · Views: 246
    31.5 KB · Views: 242
    31.5 KB · Views: 236
Wow- that stuff is great! Between the Survivor Theme and your post- I'm packed with great ideas for my May meeting and its still 3 1/2 weeks away.
Thanks so much for posting that!

Related to Congrats to You Grandma. I Will Keep Your Daughter in My Prayers, and

1. What does "Congrats to You Grandma" mean?

"Congrats to You Grandma" is a way of congratulating a woman on becoming a grandmother for the first time. It is typically used as a sign of excitement and happiness for the new role she will have in her grandchild's life.

2. Why is it important to keep the new grandmother's daughter in your prayers?

As a new grandmother, the woman's daughter is also embarking on a new journey as a mother. Keeping her in your prayers is a way to offer support and guidance during this transition and to show your care and concern for her well-being.

3. Is there a specific prayer I should say for the new grandmother's daughter?

While there is no specific prayer that you have to say, it is always meaningful to offer a heartfelt prayer for the well-being and happiness of the new mother. You can also ask for strength and guidance for her as she embarks on this new role in her life.

4. Can I send a gift to the new grandmother and her daughter?

Yes, sending a gift to the new grandmother and her daughter is a thoughtful gesture to show your congratulations and support. You can choose from a variety of gifts, such as a pampering basket for the new grandmother or a baby gift for the new baby.

5. Are there any special traditions or customs that I should be aware of when congratulating a new grandmother?

While there may be different customs or traditions depending on the family's cultural background, the most important thing is to offer your sincere congratulations and support to the new grandmother. You can also ask the family if there are any specific traditions they follow and if there is anything you can do to help celebrate this special occasion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nikked
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Brenda.the.chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
Replies