1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Conference Material...

1. Ok, I'm getting worried! I've gotten a confirmation letter for conference, but I haven't gotten any other matierial...am I supposed to?

2. chefmary

chefmary Member Gold Member

Erin:

You have everything you need for now! Once the registration booths open in Chicago, you'll be able to pick up your complete conference packet at McCormick Place (there will be signs to show you where to go once you arrive there). Bring your letter, just in case they need to verify anything.

What wave are you in?? I'm in Wave 3.

Jul 7, 2005
  3. Awesome, thanks :) I'm in #2. I was getting so worried that I was missing something! I'm the plan ahead type, and I wished I knew more of the schedule!

4. chefmary

chefmary Member Gold Member

Erin:

If you don't already have it, go to CC and print out the Agenda Overview, so you have a good idea of what to expect when you get to Chicago. Your packet will provide the details of YOUR itinerary, with all of your workshops, etc.
    https://www.pamperedchef.com/images/cc/us/pdf/nc05_agenda.pdf
    HTH!

Mary

Jul 7, 2005
  5. Thanks!! I'll do that!

by the way....what in the world's HTH?

6. Lisa S

Lisa S Member

HTH = Hope That Helps

Have a great day!

Jul 7, 2005
  7. Hilarious...took me this long, and I still didn't figure that one out on my own :)
    Here's another one, then...
    I know it's in reference to the hubby, but DH? Dear Hubby? Darling Hubby? Dumb? Doating? Help me here :)

8. PampMomof3

PampMomof3 Legend Member Gold Member

Thanks Erin!! I wondered what DH meant to!! I think there's another one. DC?

Jul 7, 2005
  9. Child? Children? I haven't seen that one before...

10. Lisa S

Lisa S Member

Okay... I don't know where this started but I know where I learned it...

DH = Dear Husband
    DS = Dear Son
    DD = Dear Daughter
    DC = Dear Children

There is a website called Flylady.com and she uses these "codes" when talking about your family. I doubt it started there, but that's where I've seen them. It probably started with instant messaging and text messaging.

HTH :D

Jul 8, 2005
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted