• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Chocolate Fondue Pot? Check out Pampered Chef's options!

In summary, the small SA bowl can be used with the new or old fondue stand, and the forks are no longer available.
noelskitchen
My host for the end of May has a guest coming whoose interested in a Chocolate Fondue Pot, smaller size with a Tealight. Does Pampered Chef carry something like this or could I recommend a Product that would work for her. I think I saw recipes for it online. Thank you.

We sold a holder for the small SA bowl which sat on top of the rectangular SA stand (when they were the black ones). When you used the holder you could put a tea light under the bowl and you had instant fondue. We also sold accessory forks for picking up food and dipping it - which are on the outlet now.

I'm sure you could set the small or medium bowl on top of the new SA stand and put a tea light under it to work as a fondue pot. Have your host order some of the forks at a bargain!

Does Pampered Chef still carry these items? Item numbers???

Nope. The forks were in outlet for a while, though. I wouldn't use the current SA stand as a fondue stand, because the bowl will be too low. The special riser was to lift the bowl a bit more above the flame so the fondue wouldn't scorch.

The tea light was held in one of the petite SA squares. Keep an eye on the outlet - I think they have had the riser on there before.

You could always try it w/the new stand and just keep a very close eye on the food. The riser didn't really make a big difference. You would probably have to be sure to stir it more. Like Ann mentioned - the food might scorch. I would use the medium bowl though.

Thanks for the info. I contacted HO and they had the item back in 2004. I'll just have to tell my host that I can take the guests name and number in case PC every brings it back

the SA fondue accessory kit is available on Cdn outlet./charitybuchanan

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out about the chocolate fondue pot. I'm happy to say that we do carry a chocolate fondue pot that would be perfect for your guest. It's a smaller size and uses a tealight, just as you mentioned. It's called the "Chocolate Pro Electric Melting Pot" and it's perfect for melting chocolate for fondue. You can find it on our website or I can send you a link directly. And yes, we do have some delicious recipes for chocolate fondue on our website as well. Let me know if you need any further assistance or have any other questions. Thank you!

1. What is the capacity of the chocolate fondue pot?

The chocolate fondue pot has a capacity of 2 cups, making it perfect for small gatherings or intimate desserts.

2. Can the chocolate fondue pot be used for other types of fondue?

Yes, the chocolate fondue pot can also be used for cheese or caramel fondue. Simply adjust the temperature according to the type of fondue you are making.

3. Is the chocolate fondue pot dishwasher safe?

Yes, the chocolate fondue pot is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing with warm soapy water to prolong the life of the pot.

4. How long does it take for the chocolate to melt in the fondue pot?

The melting time will vary depending on the type of chocolate used and the desired consistency. On average, it takes about 5-10 minutes for the chocolate to fully melt.

5. Can I use the chocolate fondue pot for other types of desserts?

Yes, the chocolate fondue pot can be used for a variety of desserts such as dipping fruit, marshmallows, or even cake. Get creative and have fun with it!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
hperschnick
  • babywings76
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef