• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy Chipotle Rub Substitute for Chicken Cornbread Cups

M
maassl
My hostess really wants to make the chipolte chicken cornbread cups at her show on Sunday but I don't have the chipolte rub. Do you have any suggestions of what I could use instead??

Maybe the southwestern?

I'd tell her she needs to pick a different recipe, and give her choices of things that you have the products to make.

I'd use the southwestern seasoning.

ChefBeckyD said:
I'd tell her she needs to pick a different recipe, and give her choices of things that you have the products to make.

I think that you are probably right... I don't have any southwestern seasoning either. I guess I need to stock up on pantry items.

1. What are the ingredients in a chipotle rub?

A typical chipotle rub contains dried chipotle peppers, garlic powder, onion powder, cumin, smoked paprika, salt, and brown sugar.

2. Can I make my own chipotle rub at home?

Yes, you can make your own chipotle rub by combining equal parts of dried chipotle peppers, garlic powder, onion powder, cumin, smoked paprika, salt, and brown sugar. You can adjust the amount of each ingredient to suit your taste preferences.

3. What can I use as a substitute for chipotle rub?

If you don't have chipotle rub on hand, you can use a combination of smoked paprika, chili powder, cumin, and a pinch of cayenne pepper as a substitute. You can also use a store-bought barbecue rub as a substitute.

4. Can I use the substitute in the same amount as chipotle rub?

It is best to use the substitute in the same amount as chipotle rub, but you can adjust the amount based on your desired level of spiciness. Start with a small amount and add more if needed.

5. Are there any other alternatives to chipotle rub?

If you are unable to find or make chipotle rub, you can use a premade chipotle seasoning blend or a chipotle-flavored hot sauce as a substitute. Just be sure to adjust the amount used based on the intensity of the flavor.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie50
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • Tropicalburstqt2
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • smilesarepriceless