• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chillzanne Server ideas!

pcgogetter

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2005
Please share your ideas for the use of this product..

Devilled eggs
veg/fruit/meat and cheese trays
money box for garage sales

next...

Just thought would be fun to here everyone's ideas.
Thanks, Michelle

cla519

Jun 5, 2005
For Canadians, if you know someone who sells Epicure spices their paper fits perfectly for the dip samples.

ChefLaurel

Jul 21, 2005
Another Chillzane idea

Last night, pasta was too hot for my 2yo - so I whipped out the frozen part and put it on there for a minute to cool! :)

its_me_susan

Jul 31, 2005
I like to put mini-muffin papers in and spritz the 2-step fudge right in ~ it hardens instantly! :)

LOVE my chillzane rectangle server and basket combo. I fill mine up with cookies and bring to school ~ it looks great and everyone looks forward to my cookie basket.

Here is a product idea flyer I found here and personalized.

Last edited:

Trish1953

Silver Member
Nov 11, 2005
Uses for Chillzanne Platter

I like to make Spinach Diamond Puffs and carry them to parties and events. They go over like hotcakes. :)

Trish1953

Silver Member
Nov 11, 2005
Chillzanne Platter

Here is the recipe for the Spinach Diamond Puffs. They taste great and are easy to make!

Attachments

• Spinach Diamond Puffs.doc
    21 KB · Views: 254
Sep 11, 2005
I used it yesterday for Christmas for shrimp. I put a bowl in the middle with the cocktail sause and put the shrimp all around it and it stayed cold for hours!!!