• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chief Executive’s Celebration of Excellence

In summary, the Chief Executive's Celebration of Excellence is an annual event held by Pampered Chef to recognize and celebrate the achievements of their top-performing consultants. Eligibility for the event is open to all consultants who have achieved the Executive or above level in the previous fiscal year. The event is typically held in the summer at a luxury resort location, with the exact date and location being announced closer to the event. Attendees can expect to participate in training workshops, network with other top-performing consultants, and attend a gala dinner and awards ceremony. To qualify for the event, consultants must have achieved the Executive or above level through sales, team building, and leadership development in the previous fiscal year.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
What is this? Is this something we have to (or should) go to, or is it just something for the top performance people?

I think it is an invite only event... obviously I didn't get mine.

Well we didn't get invites to our exec's banquet either ... but we are going!

The Celebration of Excellence is an invitation only event. It's for Circle of Honor and other top achievers in the TPC categories.

Thanks Ann ... just wanted to know what is going on and what "free time" I have ... I hope to meet a friend who lives in Chicago this week.

Related to Chief Executive’s Celebration of Excellence

What is the Chief Executive's Celebration of Excellence?

The Chief Executive's Celebration of Excellence is an annual event held by Pampered Chef to recognize and celebrate the achievements of our top-performing consultants.

Who is eligible to attend the Chief Executive's Celebration of Excellence?

All consultants who have achieved the Executive or above level in the previous fiscal year are eligible to attend the Chief Executive's Celebration of Excellence.

When and where will the Chief Executive's Celebration of Excellence take place?

The event is typically held in the summer at a luxury resort location. The exact date and location will be announced closer to the event.

What can attendees expect at the Chief Executive's Celebration of Excellence?

Attendees can expect to participate in training workshops, network with other top-performing consultants, and attend a gala dinner and awards ceremony to celebrate their achievements.

How can I qualify for the Chief Executive's Celebration of Excellence?

To qualify for the Chief Executive's Celebration of Excellence, you must achieve the Executive or above level in the previous fiscal year. This can be achieved through sales, team building, and leadership development.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KimberleePowell
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • susanr613
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • lovenpc