• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Looking for Pampered Chef Black and White Chef's Pants for a Table Quilt?

J
Judybabe
I have been collecting denim aprons from consultants and have them ready to cut into a table quilt.

There used to be a pair of pants from Pampered Chef that were black with vegis and the words Pampered Chef. they matched the Chef's top.

I would really like to find a pair of these pants, don't care on size, just want to cut them up for this table quilt.

Please, if anyone has a pair, or knows of a pair, I would be very grateful.

Judy

Or I can make them into shorts, if you still want to wear them!

Hi Judy,I'm a Pampered Chef consultant and I would be happy to help you find a pair of black and white chef's pants for your table quilt! Unfortunately, it looks like the pants you are describing are no longer available on our website. However, I do have a few suggestions for you.First, you can try reaching out to other consultants in your area to see if they have any extra pairs of these pants that they would be willing to part with. You can also check online marketplaces like eBay or Facebook Marketplace to see if anyone is selling them.If you are unable to find the exact pants you are looking for, you can also consider using our black and white checkered chef's pants as they would still fit the theme of your quilt. Another option would be to use fabric with a similar design and sew it onto a plain pair of black chef's pants.I hope these suggestions help and good luck with your table quilt project!Best,

1. Where can I find Pampered Chef Black and White Chef's Pants?

You may be able to find these pants on online marketplaces such as eBay or Amazon. You can also try contacting Pampered Chef directly to inquire about the availability of these pants.

2. What size are the pants needed for the table quilt?

The size of the pants needed will depend on the size of the quilt you are making. If you are unsure, it is best to get a larger size so that you have enough fabric to work with.

3. Are there any specific requirements for the pants to be used in the quilt?

No, there are no specific requirements for the pants. As long as they are Pampered Chef Black and White Chef's Pants, they should work for the quilt.

4. Can the pants be any color or do they have to be black with vegetables?

The original design for the pants is black with vegetables, but you can use any color or design that you prefer for your quilt. It is completely up to your personal preference.

5. Can I donate or sell my Pampered Chef pants to be used in the table quilt?

If you have a pair of Pampered Chef pants that you would like to donate or sell for the table quilt, you can reach out to the person mentioned in the post, Judy, to inquire about the process. She may have specific guidelines or requirements for the pants being used in the quilt.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chef2you
  • alidafrizzell
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PCGINA
Replies