• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why Did Clubhouse Chicken Squares Make Me Giggle?

In summary, Chef Ann and Pampered Linda are fictional characters created by Pampered Chef to represent the company's founders and their shared love for cooking and community. The company was founded in 1980 and offers a wide range of high-quality kitchen tools and cooking products, including cookware, bakeware, cutlery, and small appliances. These products can be purchased through independent consultants, online, or by hosting a cooking party, with the option of a satisfaction guarantee and hostess rewards program.
yummybytes
Silver Member
... this cracked me up~!

I went to look for a picture of the Clubhouse Chicken Squares...

So I went to images.google.com, typed in Clubhouse Chicken Squares... and well.. http://images.google.com/images?gbv=2&hl=en&safe=off&q=clubhouse+chicken+squares&btnG=Search+Imageshave me giggling :)

Just wanted to share the love :)

I feel sooooo left out.(Careful, Ann, Moronica is liable to turn you in to Richard.)

Wow, you two are famous. :)

That's weird. Okay where's know-it-all-Ann so she can tell my how to get rid of that!

too funny!!

That's funny. And it's because Linda and I mention that recipe all the time, and our avs have therefore become associated with the recipe name, at least on this site.

Okay, I'm gonna do a search for "incredibly handsome and witty guys."Nope. I'm not on that list, either.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Nope. I'm not on that list, either.
You are for us - we just don't wanna share you with the outside world. :)

Awww, you know how to get to a guy.

Personally, I'm shocked that you aren't the first listing for that search. The Furry Guy shares my astonishment.

That is just too funny!

I giggled out loud when I clicked on the link.

Oh. Sorry for your disappointment KG.

Well, I searched for PC goddess and came up with guess who?

Sorry, it's the illness getting to me...a bit of sarcasm snuck out...blame it on the flu.

DH is now in bed with it. :(

I hope this stuff isn't what is getting around to everyone - it is short-lived but very, very nasty (as in draining).

I've never had mono, but I swear it is pretty close!

What is the story behind Chef Ann and Pampered Linda?

Chef Ann and Pampered Linda are two fictional characters created by Pampered Chef to represent the passion and expertise of the company's founders, Doris Christopher and Doris Kelley. They are often used in marketing materials and presentations to showcase the company's values of cooking, community, and love for food.

Are Chef Ann and Pampered Linda real people?

No, Chef Ann and Pampered Linda are not real people. They are fictional characters created by Pampered Chef to represent the company's founders and their shared love for cooking and community.

How long has Pampered Chef been in business?

Pampered Chef was founded in 1980 by Doris Christopher in Chicago, Illinois. It has been in business for over 40 years and continues to grow and thrive as a direct sales company focused on kitchen tools and cooking products.

What kind of products does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of high-quality kitchen tools and cooking products, including cookware, bakeware, cutlery, and small appliances. They also offer a variety of pantry items and recipe books to help customers create delicious meals at home.

How can I purchase Pampered Chef products?

Pampered Chef products can be purchased through independent consultants, online through the company's website, or by hosting a cooking party. The company also offers a generous hostess rewards program for those who host a party and a satisfaction guarantee for all products purchased.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DMB75
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • fruit76loop