• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cheesy Spinach Pinwheels...variations ?

In summary, you can use different types of cheese in these pinwheels, including cheddar, mozzarella, and feta. You can also add meat, such as cooked bacon, diced ham, or shredded chicken. To make these pinwheels gluten-free, use a gluten-free puff pastry dough or make your own dough and use gluten-free breadcrumbs. Leftover pinwheels can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days, or frozen for longer storage. These pinwheels can also be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours before baking or frozen before baking. Just remember to thaw before reheating or baking.
TriciaAnn
I made the Cheesy Spinach Pinwheels for my guest last night. It went great. :D Does any one have any other ideas on some variations on this recipe? :confused: I used 1/2 tsp of italian seasoning mix, 1 clove of garlic and 1/3 cup of cream cheese to make my gourmet spreadable cheese. It was fabulous !!!! :D That's less inexpensive then buying the pre-made cheese mixture. I love the ham in the pinwheels but wanted to do something differnet than spinach. If you have any ideas let me know. :D

Cheesy Bacon BitesThese are from the cutting board PUC (atleast it used to be...) these are really good and easy. They use crescent rolls to make the pinwheel shape, plus bacon pieces and I can't remember what else. I'll tyr to find the recipe if you want me to, or it is available on CC.

Cinamon RollsMix cinamon and sugar in with it.

Could you pass along the cheesy spinach recipe? I would greatly appreciate it!

Hi there! I'm so glad to hear that the Cheesy Spinach Pinwheels were a hit with your guests! It sounds like you made some delicious homemade spreadable cheese as well. As for variations on the recipe, there are endless possibilities! Instead of spinach, you could try using different types of vegetables such as roasted red peppers, caramelized onions, or even artichokes. You could also experiment with different types of meats like prosciutto, turkey, or even smoked salmon. And for an extra burst of flavor, try adding different herbs and spices to your spreadable cheese, like dill, thyme, or even a touch of cayenne pepper. Let your creativity flow and have fun with it! Happy cooking! :)

1. Can I use a different type of cheese in these pinwheels?

Yes, you can definitely use a different type of cheese in these pinwheels. Some popular options include cheddar, mozzarella, and feta. You can also mix and match different types of cheese for a more unique flavor.

2. Can I add meat to these pinwheels?

Yes, you can add meat to these pinwheels if you'd like. Some tasty options include cooked and crumbled bacon, diced ham, or shredded chicken. Just make sure to fully cook the meat before adding it to the pinwheels.

3. Can I make these pinwheels gluten-free?

Yes, you can make these pinwheels gluten-free by using a gluten-free puff pastry dough or by making your own gluten-free dough. You can also use gluten-free breadcrumbs or omit them altogether.

4. How do I store leftovers of these pinwheels?

The best way to store leftover pinwheels is to place them in an airtight container and store them in the refrigerator. They will stay fresh for up to 3 days. You can also freeze them for longer storage, but make sure to thaw them before reheating.

5. Can I make these pinwheels ahead of time?

Yes, you can make these pinwheels ahead of time. You can assemble them and store them in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours before baking. You can also freeze them before baking for longer storage. Just make sure to thaw before baking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
ShellBeach