• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Check Mine Out--Is It Okay? :)

C
chelynn
.../chelsearustad

I would appreciate any input!! :) Thanks!

Looks good, Chelsea!

Thanks Ann! Yours is actually one of the sites I visited while creating mine, LOL! :)

I am especially proud of my calendar--hoping to maybe get a booking by listing my open dates! :)

I like your newsletter comment....so much so I plan to add something similar to mine...thanks for the idea!

kris

Ha--not my idea, lol! "Borrowed" it from someone else around here....don't know who... ;)

Looks good!

Never heard that particular cheese tip, though. I've heard to freeze it. I'll have to give it a try ...

Hi Chelsea,
I Can't see the newsletter document.

Julie

Great job with your website. How did you get your "news" items on the home page to be separated? Mine are one line after another, so they all look smooshed together.

chefjwr said:
Hi Chelsea,
I Can't see the newsletter document.

Julie
You mean the link from the front page?

The phrase "Monthly E-Newsletter" should link to a page with a cookbook picture that says:

Monthly E-Newsletter!

Keep on top of the monthly specials with my e-newsletter. Send me a note (go to "Contact Me") and tell me you would like to be added to my e-newsletter list.

Each month's newsletter contains guest and host specials, food & kitchen tips, product highlights, and great recipes!

My Personal Privacy Policy: I blind carbon copy every mailing. I will NEVER knowingly give or sell my subscribers' e-mail addresses. Your privacy is of utmost importance to me! You can unsubscribe at any time by simply contacting me.

I don't have the actual newsletter there--haven't actually sent one yet, LOL! :)

JAE said:
Great job with your website. How did you get your "news" items on the home page to be separated? Mine are one line after another, so they all look smooshed together.
Before the "title" of your news item, put < br > with no spaces. HTML code for a break. :)

MomToEli said:
Looks good!

Never heard that particular cheese tip, though. I've heard to freeze it. I'll have to give it a try ...
I also got that from a tip document somewhere here. I was skeptical at first, but it really does work! I did it at my last show with a pizza demo.

chelynn said:
Before the "title" of your news item, put < br > with no spaces. HTML code for a break. :)
Thank you for the little lesson. It looks much better, now. If you want to check out my website feel free: /jill

thanks, now I'm going to HAVE to update mine lol

Related to Check Mine Out--Is It Okay? :)

1. What is "Check Mine Out--Is It Okay? :)"?

"Check Mine Out--Is It Okay? :)" is a phrase used by the user chelsearustad on a platform, possibly a social media site or forum, to solicit feedback or opinions on something they have shared or created.

2. Who is chelsearustad?

Chelsearustad is the username or screen name of a user on a platform where the phrase "Check Mine Out--Is It Okay? :)" is being used. It is possible that chelsearustad is the creator of something they are seeking feedback on.

3. What kind of input is chelsearustad looking for?

Chelsearustad is looking for any type of input or feedback on something they have shared or created. This could include opinions, suggestions, critiques, or compliments.

4. Why would chelsearustad use the phrase "Check Mine Out--Is It Okay? :)"?

The phrase "Check Mine Out--Is It Okay? :)" is a polite and friendly way for chelsearustad to ask for feedback or opinions on something they have shared or created. It also shows that they value the thoughts and perspectives of others.

5. How can I give input to chelsearustad?

If you have been asked to give input or feedback to chelsearustad, you can do so by responding to their post or message with your thoughts and opinions. You can also reach out to chelsearustad directly through the platform they are using.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • nikked
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • jimgass