1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Changing SS1 to October

Tags:
  1. I searched to see if there was already an answer to my specific question but I did not seem to find one...

I just sent a request to change my SS1 from September to October. I have one late September show (the 28th) and a couple catalog shows closing next week...my question is if I can still get four $150 shows or a total of $1250 in sales this month can I still receive the Roasting Pan even though my SS1 month will be October?

Thanks,
    Rhonda

2. DZmom

DZmom Veteran Member

Yes! I have a recruit that signed up on the 31st of August and chose Oct as her first month. The bonus says $1250 or 4 qualifying shows before Sept 30th.

Sep 20, 2005
  3. Thank you, thank you, thank you for your reply!!!

4. Pampered Zoe

Pampered Zoe Member

How?

How did you change your SS month? :confused: :confused: :confused:
    My SS1 is October and I only have one show lined up at the very end of the month. I'd love to change to November-- I didn't even know it was possible! ;)

I sent an email, too. I hope you don't mind!

Oct 5, 2005
  5. Email field services. They will send you a confirmation email and then, as long as you haven't already changed it once, they'll probably give you permission.

6. Pampered Zoe

Pampered Zoe Member

Thanks!

I really wanted my first month to be November (had several shows book already) but got October. I hope it works. :)

Thanks again!

Oct 6, 2005
  7. pamperedchristine

pamperedchristine Member Gold Member

I did this, btw. My SS1 was September, but I emailed field services, and requested my SS1 to be changed to Oct. I qualified in Sept, tho - with $1250 in sales. The roasting pan is now on it's way, and I still have a whole month to earn Plus bonuses in SS1.

Have something to add?