• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrating Success: Achievements and Earnings in My Best Month Yet!

In summary, "Talk About a Good Month" is a monthly program by Pampered Chef where customers can earn free products and discounts by hosting a cooking show or making a purchase of $75 or more. The available free products vary each month and cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. There is no limit to the number of free products that can be earned, making it a great opportunity to gather friends and family and earn rewards.
This month is the BEST:

$ 3100 in sales (my best month ever by far)
Earned Level 1 in Dream Escapes
Earned Level 2 in SAT
5th recruit qualified ( waiting for call from HO)
Earned $250 for promoting by Dec 1
Having a show for my 6th so she can use the kit credit

YEAH!!!

congrats! hope I can be where you are some day!

Way to go, this has been my best month so far too.

Way to go! I think this was a great month for all of us!

congratulations! You should feel very proud of your month!!

Way to go. This has been a great month for most of us.

very nice! November is great :). It's great when everything falls into place at once. Just keep it going.

Wow! Awesome month! And Wahoo on promoting by Dec. 1st!

Congratulations! That's awesome!!

Way to go!! :D Congratulations on all of it. I think it has been a great month for many, myself included!! :) Let's keep it goin'!!! :)

WOO-HOO!!! Congrats!! WAY TO GO :)

Thanks! So much for the "bad" economy. I think this business truly is what YOU make it. Work your business and the success does follow naturally.

This has also been my best month and I have two more shows to go!

That is awesome! Congratulations.

I agree with you when you say this business truly is what YOU make it. I have also had my best month, however, nothing compared to all that you have accomplished. :)

1. What is "Talk About a Good Month"?

"Talk About a Good Month" is a monthly program offered by Pampered Chef where customers can earn free products and discounts by hosting a cooking show or purchasing a certain amount of products.

2. How do I participate in "Talk About a Good Month"?

To participate, you can either host a cooking show and invite your friends and family to attend, or you can make a purchase of $75 or more through a Pampered Chef consultant.

3. What products can I earn for free through "Talk About a Good Month"?

The products available for free each month vary, but they are typically popular and high-quality Pampered Chef items. You can check the current month's rewards on our website or by contacting your consultant.

4. Can I combine the rewards from "Talk About a Good Month" with other promotions or discounts?

Unfortunately, the rewards from "Talk About a Good Month" cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, you can still earn host rewards or use any available coupons on your purchase.

5. Is there a limit to how many free products I can earn through "Talk About a Good Month"?

There is no limit to how many free products you can earn each month through "Talk About a Good Month". The more you host or purchase, the more rewards you can receive. So gather your friends and family and start earning those free products!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCJenni
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • erickamcdaniel