• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrate with Me: Achieving Success as a Consultant Despite Server Issues!

In summary, "Celebrate with Me: Achieving Success as a Consultant Despite Server Issues!" is a workshop designed for Pampered Chef consultants to learn strategies for overcoming server issues and still achieving success in their business. The target audience for this workshop is Pampered Chef consultants at any level who are experiencing server issues and want to learn how to continue growing their business despite these challenges. The workshop covers various strategies for overcoming server issues, including tips for managing customer orders, promoting and hosting virtual parties, and utilizing social media to reach potential customers. It is not just for consultants experiencing server issues and can benefit all Pampered Chef consultants. To sign up for the workshop, consultants can do so through their Pampered Chef website or by contacting their team leader
ChefKrisB
Gold Member
:blushing:Seems silly to congratulate myself...but even with all the server problems, my 5th consultant and I got her 3rd & 4th show in tonight! So, Director...here I come! I'm sooooo excited...I had to let it out somewhere! LOL! :sing::sing:

AWESOME! Congrats to you both.

Congratulations, Kris!! That is sooo AWESOME!

Toot your own horn! It feels good! Way to go!

You should also be congratulated for getting those shows into HO in light of the issues they are having!

Thanks everyone...I'm so glad that they are in. I was getting ready to panic! LOL...anyways, I'm going to BED! If you haven't gotten your shows in, I wish you all the luck!

yayayayayayay!!!!!!

what a great way to end the year!!!!

Congratulations, Kris!! Sleep well!

I got the call today!!!:sing:
Finally, it's official!

I'm so happy for you!!!! Congratulations!!!!

That is awesome~ CONGRATS :)

Thanks! :)

Related to Celebrate with Me: Achieving Success as a Consultant Despite Server Issues!

What is "Celebrate with Me: Achieving Success as a Consultant Despite Server Issues!"?

"Celebrate with Me: Achieving Success as a Consultant Despite Server Issues!" is a workshop designed for Pampered Chef consultants to learn strategies for overcoming server issues and still achieving success in their business.

Who is the target audience for this workshop?

The workshop is designed for Pampered Chef consultants at any level who are experiencing server issues and want to learn how to continue growing their business despite these challenges.

What topics are covered in the workshop?

The workshop covers various strategies for overcoming server issues, including tips for managing customer orders, promoting and hosting virtual parties, and utilizing social media to reach potential customers.

Is this workshop only for consultants experiencing server issues?

No, this workshop can benefit all Pampered Chef consultants, even if they are not currently experiencing server issues. The strategies and tips taught in the workshop can help consultants be prepared for any potential server issues and continue to be successful in their business.

How can I sign up for the "Celebrate with Me" workshop?

You can sign up for the workshop through your Pampered Chef consultant website or by contacting your team leader. The workshop may also be offered at local team meetings or conferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Tara1021
  • pamperedbecky
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Christ Follower
  • Kjurich
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies