• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Should I Charge for These Items at My Booth?

In summary, cash and carry pricing is a discounted price offered for Pampered Chef products when purchased directly from a consultant. The discount typically ranges from 10-30% off the retail price and most products are eligible, with a few exceptions. However, it cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. To find out the cash and carry price for a specific product, you can contact your consultant or visit the Pampered Chef website. Prices may vary slightly depending on location and shipping costs.
chefmoseley
Gold Member
I have a few things I am thinking of selling at my booth this weekend. I'm not sure what to charge for these items as they are no longer in the catalog and I bought them from the outlet. Please let me know what price you think is appropriate.

Scalloped Bread Tubes
Kids Measuring Cups
Kids cookie cutters
Small Bamboo Spoons
Purple Microfiber towel
All purpose spreader wooden handle
Adjustable scoop
Hot pad/trivets (orange/yellow)
Purple tile placemats
Patriotic table runner
Cranberry sparkle placemats
Cranberry sparkle table runner

My advise is to take the price you paid and add two or three dollars to cover cost of shipping and to make at least a dollar or two profit. That is what I do at my booth. Remind people that your Cash and Carry items are for easy convenience. Remember, outlet items do not have any guarantee.

Last edited:

Hi there! It's always tough to figure out pricing for items that are no longer in the catalog, but I would suggest doing a bit of research to see what similar items are selling for at other booths or online. You can also take into consideration the cost you paid for them at the outlet and factor in any additional costs such as shipping or booth fees. As for specific prices, I would suggest starting with a slightly higher price and being open to negotiation with potential buyers. Good luck with your sales this weekend!

What is cash and carry pricing?

Cash and carry pricing refers to the discounted price offered for Pampered Chef products when purchased directly from a consultant, rather than through a party or online order.

How much is the discount for cash and carry pricing?

The discount for cash and carry pricing varies depending on the product, but typically ranges from 10-30% off the retail price.

Do all Pampered Chef products qualify for cash and carry pricing?

Most Pampered Chef products are eligible for cash and carry pricing, with the exception of certain limited edition or seasonal items.

Can I combine cash and carry pricing with other discounts or promotions?

No, cash and carry pricing cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. Only one discount can be applied per order.

How can I find out the cash and carry pricing for a specific product?

You can contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to view the cash and carry price for each product. Prices may vary slightly depending on location and shipping costs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcsharon1
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • trps
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
trps
Replies