• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Anyone Have the Recipe for Carmel Apple Ring/Wreath?

In a bowl, combine cream cheese and powdered sugar until well blended. Add egg mixing until smooth. Chop pecans. Unroll 1 pkg. of crescent dough; do not separate. arrange longest sides of dough across width of 12" x 15" rectangle baking stone.
DSparks04
Does anyone have this recipe? I am in need of it ASAP!!!

Thank you in advance!!

Diane Sparks:)

Here ya goI think this is the same recipe.......

A while back someone posted a huge file with @ 200 recipes in it. This is one of them. I've made the caramel apple ring and it was very good - expecially straight from the oven with a scoop of ice cream............yummy!

Attachments

• Caramel Pecan Dessert Ring.doc
    25 KB · Views: 590
ThanksThanks Linda,

I have that one too, the one I am looking for uses Cream Cheese in the recipe. I appreciate it!!

I've seen that one....let me see if I can find it for you.

Is this it? If not, it sounds pretty good to me! I couldn't find my copy so while searching on the internet I found this great site with TONS of Pampered Chef recipes. Check it out:

http://www.joycesfinecooking.com/pamperedchefs.htm

Apple Danish Braid

1 pkg. (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
1/3 cup powdered sugar
1 egg
1/4 cup pecans, chopped
2 pkgs. refrigerated crescent rolls
2 Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored, and sliced
1 TBS. sugar
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1 TBS. maple-flavored syrup

Preheat oven to 375 F. In a bowl, combine cream cheese and powdered sugar until well blended. Add egg mixing until smooth. Chop pecans. Unroll 1 pkg. of crescent dough; do not separate. arrange longest sides of dough across width of 12" x 15" rectangle baking stone. Repeat with remaining pkg. of dough. Roll dough to seal perforations. On longest sides of baking stone, cut dough into strips 1-1/2 inches apart, 3 inches deep using pizza cutter (there will be 6 inches in the center for the filling). spread half of cream cheese mixture evenly over middle of dough. Peel, core and slice apples using A/P/C/S. Cut slices crosswise in half; evenly arrange apple slices over cream cheese mixture.

Combine sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over apples. Scoop remaining cream cheese mixture over apples; sprinkle with pecans. to braid, lift strips of dough across mixture to meet in center, twisting each strip one turn. Continue
alternating strips to form a braid. Tuck ends under to seal at end of
braid. Bake 25-28 minutes or until deep golden brown. Remove from oven;
brush with syrup using pastry brush. Cut & serve.

Awesome!~!Very cool site!! Thanks for sharing:D :D :D

Alison

Thanks!!I think that is it!!!! Thank you all so very much!!!

:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Both of those sound yummy!

AJPratt said:
Both of those sound yummy!
Here's my favorite - very easy as a braid or ring

Creamy Caramel Apple Braid

Attachments

• ;-) CREAMY CARAMEL APPLE BRAID_or_WREATH.doc
    22 KB · Views: 446

What is a Carmel Apple Ring/Wreath and how do I make it?

A Carmel Apple Ring/Wreath is a delicious dessert made with crescent rolls, apples, caramel sauce, and cinnamon sugar. To make it, you will need to unroll the crescent rolls and arrange them in a ring on a baking sheet. Then, fill the center of the ring with sliced apples and drizzle caramel sauce on top. Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar and bake in the oven according to the crescent roll package instructions.

Can I use a different type of fruit instead of apples?

Yes, you can use different types of fruit such as peaches, pears, or berries in place of apples. Just make sure to slice the fruit thinly and adjust the baking time accordingly.

Do I need to use a special pan to make a Carmel Apple Ring/Wreath?

No, you can use a regular baking sheet or a round cake pan to make a Carmel Apple Ring/Wreath. You may need to slightly adjust the shape of the crescent roll ring to fit the pan.

How do I prevent the Carmel Apple Ring/Wreath from sticking to the pan?

To prevent sticking, make sure to lightly grease the baking sheet or pan before arranging the crescent rolls. You can also use parchment paper or a silicone baking mat for easier clean up.

Can I make a Carmel Apple Ring/Wreath ahead of time?

Yes, you can assemble the Carmel Apple Ring/Wreath ahead of time and keep it in the refrigerator until ready to bake. Just make sure to adjust the baking time as needed since the crescent rolls will be cold.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefPaulaB
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • Deborah Czarnecki
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefLaurel
  • Jennie50